Badass Mofo Vehicle/Bike combo

holy shit

is that using the spare tire space under the trunk?

[youtube]WyRFCIFRjY0[/youtube]

Dumb that you have to attach the lights.

I’ve got a dream about integrated roof rackery, where the mounts roll into an upright position like James Bond license plates. Roll them back over for smooth roof when no bikes.

link

How much do you think this cuts the gas mileage?

do you think they put the hybrids up there instead of real bikes in-case they got destroyed? I would not want my bike to be exposed to that much wind, I can imagine getting mine back down with every cable frayed and the tape coming off and everything that could rattle loose having rattled loose.

How fast are those coffee grinders? 150 mph? I don’t think there would be damage to the bikes apart from maybe paint chipped off by cables or some such. Mileage would be severely affected I think, as would takeoff ability with full load.

Stock up on leading edge tape.

Spotted this yesterday:

The bikes aren’t especially cool but the truck sure as fuck is!

Aero frames get a discount.

This is my favorite thread.

Aero frames get a discount.[/quote]

A Zipp 404 disc will make the plane more fuel efficient.

[quote=Rusty Piton]Spotted this yesterday:

The bikes aren’t especially cool but the truck sure as fuck is![/quote]
HY. Taco?

Whatever floats your boat but that truck is about 50% less useful then when it started out shartmo

maybe something catastrophic happened to the rear end of it, and that was the solution. but, I really doubt that

Flatbeds are rad, don’t know what y’all are talking about

I would hate having to tie down 100% of loads vs. tying down 1% of loads

It was probably designated as a flatbed for a reason, and then repurposed by a second buyer.

Are you trying to tell me a wald basket is superior to my artisanal porteur rack?