Bay Area- Burley tandem project FS

My health issues are going to limit my ability to do the restoration I was planning for this bike, so looking to see if any local folks want to take a crack at it. Looking for the same $100 I put in to it.
Captain is 22" square. Stoker 20" CtT seat tube.

I stripped the parts but I still have everything to make it into a functional bike again. Needs cables and housing. It’s a really old Burley. It has some kind of home brewed EBB and press in BB bearings but they are smooth enough that you won’t need to fuck with replacing them right away. 27” wheels with a drum brake. The Canti posts seem to work with 700c rims as well. It seems to be a largeish frame. I’m 5’10” and could captain it fine.

Aerojokes are sold.

It was a total rust bucket when I got it but everything seems sound. I was able to ride it around a little bit before I stripped parts.

last call for this before it ends up on the curb

I might be able to grab it next weekend. Let me look at the #s again.

I can’t edit the original post anymore but it’s just frame set now. You can have it for free, but let me know bc I need to get rid of it asap

That’s very generous but I’m going to pass, it’s a little too small to dither with as a second tandem.

1 Like

I don’t need this and would be in big big trouble if I grabbed it, but I have a friend that might be interested. Lemme check with them real quick

Sadly, I am not even slightly convenient to the bay area.

Sacrificed to the curb in the name of clean apartment.

wow