I currently have a Pro Falcon which
was recommended to me buy a largely incompetent bikefitbro TC I was hustled).
- Riding in regular clothes isn’t comfortable
- I move around quite a bit on the saddle
- In some of the positions up and down the saddle my sitbones hit right on a hard edge
- On long rides (>=200k) I just end up really sore, almost bruised. No saddle sores, just painful to sit
- No one would consider me “flexible”
- I have ~1.5-2cm drop saddle to bars
- I ride in both diapers (long rides) and regular clothes (commute + yolo)
- My sitbones are ~13cm apart
I have no idea how to go about selecting a saddle that fits me better.
My thought was a little more rounded shape across the saddle may eliminate the relieve some of the sitbone pain, and maybe a little bit of a shape / scoop up in the rear may keep me from moving forward-back?
Any ideas or recommendations?