Bent cylinders that exist but you wish didnt.

Are those gonna be breaky?

You know it’s true.
Though it’s ee cycleworks design, so it might actually work.

reminds me of morati cranks

Do the arms bow out at exactly where your shoe will rub them? Why?

To clear a derailleur?

To clear a chainstay

How long until trp buys out a shifting company?
Thousand dollar idea: start knocking off old cnc designs with modern fit and finishes

looks beyond necessary from pics. or really fat arms.

Well since it’s not even the ee-cranks that are pictured up there I don’t know what you folks are talking bout.
Those are the OG inspiration aka Sweet Wings from mid 90s. These are the Cane creek-bong cranks:

See? I couldn’t even tell the difference to post the right pic.

TC: I want the fuck out of those

One of the dudes/the dude who invented sweet rings lives in Fargo and goes on my shop’s group rides. He’s a really nice guy.

Those are cool. I wouldn’t buy them, but I have no problem with them existing.

TC: I was pretty disappointed when I realized that “bong cranks” was in reference to the price and not the fact that they were actually cranks that could be used as a bong.

Same tbh

Cranks get filthy, one of the last bike parts I’d wanna smoke out of.

Remember the moots fork made to hold white gas for the iditarod bike race? That’s the first thing that came to mind.

I know I’m way behind the times but I absolutely love this while recognizing, at the same time, that it is stupid. The dichotomy is tearing me apart and I haven’t been able to eat or sleep and I may need medication.

I don’t like this one as much, especially since it relies on a cell which I never carry, but it is pink and I want it nevertheless.

i like that omata but i think it needs a minimalist road bike

Just get it. It’s stupid and ridiculous and I would buy one if it was $100.