Bent cylinders that exist but you wish didnt.

how do you embed insta

i did it for you

lol

gold. pure gold.

ho lee shit. perfection

lollin on the crapper over here!

pleasantly surprised at this turn of events

also mig those are dope

I chuckled.

[quote=emor][quote=crabbi]i love these things. I have one for cx and road bikes.

[/quote]

handy,

but is it punk?[/quote]

Wait a sec, y’all know about wrapping you spare shit in a scrap of Tyvek, burrito style, and strapping it to your seat rails, right? Clean and dry an nearly free.

Using the Sunday Funnies is better. Plus you can read 'em at the rest stop. I’ve seen a tube sock + toe strap combo, too.

What are these things of which you speak? Does not exist.

You can also go full endurobro and just electrical tape it to your top tube. Bonus points if you strap on a banana to match.

[quote=jeffro][quote=emor][quote=crabbi]i love these things. I have one for cx and road bikes.

[/quote]

handy,

but is it punk?[/quote]

Wait a sec, y’all know about wrapping you spare shit in a scrap of Tyvek, burrito style, and strapping it to your seat rails, right? Clean and dry an nearly free.[/quote]

I used to do that with a binda strap I found. Definitely lost a couple of items that way.

The only punk seatbag is an Arundel Tubi, preferably crusted in mud and splattered with cow shit

i’ve used the bag that thomson posts/stems come in before w/a toestrap. however, the velcro is far superior.

my friend makes thomson saddle bags.

I prefer a saddle bag that I can open without removing it from the bike.
This is probably exactly the feature that distinguishes overdone fred duffels from cool bike carry gear. I’m not sure I care.

Yep, you figured it out. Cool = largely inaccessible without taking the whole thing off.

Not cool but super functional:

Or any other comparable option from any brand.

Only legit excuse is if you’re the type of rider whose legs rub where I the seat post velcro attaches.

What seatpost is that?