Best Bike-Related Dumpster Finds

It’s really hard to find actual frames in dumpsters here in chicago because we have an army of mexicans who drive around in trucks that look like this:

and who snap up frames and anything else made of metal as soon as it hits the alley.
They provide a great service to the city and without them more than half of the metal that gets recycled here would just go to the dump.
We call them junkieros.

Every city has junk men! In my home town, some of them still use horse-drawn carts, but they’re mostly been supplanted by guys with pickups, now.

Junk man on a bike

i got some old junkerbike at a garage sale for 15 bux before i actually started learning about components and shit
a year later i bring it down from the attic only to find suntour cyclone derailers superbe pro brakes sugino supermighty crank and campy record hubs laced to some uber lightweight rims something like gentlemen or some shit abt 350 g
still cant idnetify the frame though it looks like a fuji but the stamp on the BB is somw weird ass w

wow

that’s unusual.

Is Little Italy that island that Big Italy is kicking?

Vaffanculo, é la Sicilia! Little Italy can be a part in any city where a large amount of italians have moved.

like the italian version of chinatown.

I’m Italian!