Bicycle Secrets

shimano has however. lots of CS-9000 cassettes were warrantied with similar issues

What model cassette? If it’s a single-rivet 9000 cassette, Shimano has a replacement waiting for you.

I will check it out tonight, but given I am cheap, at best it will be XT quality 10 speed, 11-36 I think. So I guess thats a CS-M771 ?

Yeah then you’re on your own.

Bicycle Secret: You can position a box of wine perfectly in a wald basket so the spout sticks out the side. That way you don’t have to re-arrange your shit every time you want a glass of wine.

you must be french

I’m not (not my bike), but Francois is.

and when you get to the campsite and have finished the wine you have a super light weight, highly technical fabric blow up pillow :stuck_out_tongue:

i thought my dad invented that trick!

Anyone remember what website had that flat pedal side profile comparison? I think it was German. My google-fu fails me. I’m putting it in bicycle secrets in the spreadsheet as soon as someone links to it.

Heh, it’s actually upstream on this exact page of this thread! https://fotos.mtb-news.de/p/2067457

oh shit I knew I saw it in here. stupid stupid. adding to the SHEETZ

I can’t remember where we were discussing locks, so I’ll put this here. I am virtually certain that this lock is identical to the cheap aluminum Ulac-brand U-lock I own.