Bike blerg thread

“Buyer’s Guide 202-”

5 Likes

Did anyone else use Steephill.tv to follow pro cycling? Honestly it was the best and I am sad he is done updating and I would have paid for it vs. all the cycling journalism out there.

2 Likes

Had no idea this happened. This explains the “busy week” they were talking about on the CT Nerd Alert podcast.

1 Like

I definitely used it before I had easier access to non-pirated streams of tdf and stuff. Haven’t looked at it in years though.

What on earth, this poor hub. In one year?

2 Likes

[Edit] dupe. see here: All things NuMTB thread, now lower longer and slacker - #4071 by frank_doktor

2 Likes

6iko5p

8 Likes

Does it come with leg lengthening surgery for 50% of buyers?

1 Like

lol

5 Likes

uhh yeah if you’re a “racer” with a plastic bike you probably think you need fast shifting, but really experienced riders know that you want a whole lot of drag - it’s called “friction shifting” for a reason

19 Likes

I thought maybe they wanted a slotted cable stop on the derailleur

5 Likes

Can’t wait for Riv’s Tall Bike…

3 Likes

ngl I like the colored in embossed logo

2 Likes

Points to trek for doing something different than just dropping the seat stays: New Trek Madone spotted at Critérium du Dauphiné - CyclingTips

2 Likes

Good for locking it to a post

5 Likes

Tiny frame bag?

10 Likes

Cdale did it first. Really I think all bikes should have a way for me to make sweet sweet love with them.

2 Likes

I met a vintage bike collector in town here who’s mad for that, anything with engraved letters or drllium can be done. The job on that riv crank is actually sloppy, you can make it much slick looking by polishing afterwards to make the surrounding stuff shiny.

you spelled on brand wrong

5 Likes

I’m a sloppy guy and I like sloppy things

7 Likes