Bike blerg thread

dirt bikes were expensive
we had tote gotes
we would set the carb mix screw so that it would start and get rolling and then reach between our legs to turn the knob to adjust the mix once we got going to get the most speed out of it.

2 Likes

also you want to talk speed wobbles
this is a flexi racer

they took it away from me and sold it to the antique store after the the 3rd neighborhood kid went to the emergency room.

9 Likes

are those handgrips right above the wheels, russian pursuit bike style?

Lol just posting here to say I’m trollin dentistforums

I just wrote a post that said “boomers need to die or retire so things can improve”

Lolololololol

8 Likes

where else are you going to hang on?

11 Likes

Kid’s first skeleton sled

5 Likes

two years ago i took my son sledding with our neighbors at the local hill which is actually quite an amazing sledding hill. it has some trees down one side which are easily avoided. so this kid rolls up with a huge entourage of adults. gets on his sled head first. appears to aim directly for the trees. goes towards the trees. does not bail. crashes into a tree head first. ambulances etc.
I still wonder what he was thinking. he was like 11!

3 Likes

Damn I miss our old runner sleds growing up. I can only imagine the sorts of horrific speeds I could get one of those things going at now.

i sledded directly into a sticker bush when i was a kid

1 Like

Sounds like a fan of Ethan Frome?

2 Likes

A little Coffee Grinder attention in DK’s latest:

Also, if anyone else is in this area, I’d skip anything not packaged at the Hebo market. Two of us got the shits last time we stopped there.

4 Likes

2 minutes short of 5 hours and the thread is LOCKED

7 Likes

Shout out @bward1028

2 Likes

“boomer is a slur”, kill me

8 Likes

5:56 RIDING TIME into my DMs if u know Dustin Klein

two coffee grinders AND a detailed gravel classification? chef’s kiss.

labeling an entire generation as ‘boomer’ could be deemed derogatory.

i lolled

5 Likes

That looks like it would be a fun loop out of Hebo, too.

A couple of months ago, I passed DK in the opposite direction through North Plains. I said hey to him; he looked kinda shocked to be recognized.

I want a bell here, here, and here. You can never find a bell when you’re mad.

2 Likes