Bike blerg thread

Honestly, I don’t think it’s really his place to do much more. He’s friends with the guy right? Radavist ain’t Reuters. Seems like a really sad/shifty situation all around and probably a mental illness angle. Not really the business of a lifestyle blog to comment IMO.

11 Likes

He was just leaving? Swinging his leg over the bike and tripped? I’m willing to believe it was an accident and not a catatonic episode of dysmorphia.

That still doesn’t explain why they found two bikes parked neatly in the garage and not on the ground covered in blood from an accident.
Suggests he wasn’t riding them at all.
Its not adding up to me. Not to mention the original story about the atv.

1 Like

I have no need to go sherlock holmes on this but people who call themselves framebuilders usually own more than two bikes

So where is the bike he was riding? Would it not be near the foot? Or the saw? Speculation is pointless. I’m sure it will all come out sooner or later. My money is on something weird. Or we all just forget about it.

You’re right, it’s pointless for Prolly to even add anything, I was being sarcastic. “It’s complicated” just says “oh yeah I’m in the loop, but you aren’t, and I won’t expand on that.”

Prolly also snaked me in a mini ramp once at House Park on his stupid FGFS so I hate everything about him.

20 Likes

It’s especially complicated when the day before you’re calling it a cover-up.

6 Likes

A reasonable position for sure.

1 Like

Who among us hasn’t been using their electric chainsaw to clean up downed tree limbs in their yard and had their mind wander to a dark place inspired by Texas chainsaw massacre and wondered just exactly how easy it would be to cut through a human limb?

No sane person doing trail work would transport the chainsaw with the battery in place. That is very obviously extremely unsafe. I think was a mental health issue.

1 Like

i’m kinda regretting bringing it back up in this thread, not really comfortable with wildly speculating about the guy’s mental health or if he did it intentionally or not.

I was mostly just amused at Prolly & co’s immediate “POLICE COVERUP” response and subsequently going mum

4 Likes

Idk on one hand if I had to bike more than a block with my sawzall I would probably pull the blade out, put the safety on, then maybe think twice and pull the battery out. But there’s no telling what stupid shit I’d do if it was less than a block! (see: me cutting overhead branches off the oak tree in front of my house with a sawzall). Lots of opportunities to exercise poor judgement with power tools.

Ok for real is it actually easy to cut through bone with one of those things? I could definitely see doing yourself some major muscle & tissue damage very easily with one but some big-ass leg bones?

Did we stop caring about the love triangle murder? Now we are on the sus severed foot story?

How about the mess bro in NY who got jumped by 3 dudes in Mcdonalds and pulled a hatchet out of his Chrome bag. NSFW

1 Like

Goes through a 1-2” tree like nothing. I can’t imagine bone is much different.

There’s also a blade guard/cover that you would be nuts to transport without it on.

I don’t want to be here speculating wildly, but I’ve spent hours this weekend alone chainsawing. I took a couple decent sized trees down, bunch of maple saplings, and a huge dead limb off a maple. You have to constantly be aware of how potentially dangerous a chainsaw is. We knew a parent at my kids’ old school whose ex-boyfriend died from one kicking back into his chest. I don’t know, man. The whole atv story… I dunno.

To bring it back around to the Mo Wilson murder, it was the subject of an episode of Dateline:

1 Like

to bring it back around to polite use of the snooze button

11 Likes

Prolly is never not a dumb ass

3 Likes

we like to think we are more than hot dog in stick, but for the most part we are hotdog in stick. id reckon bone cuts a lot easier than solid green wood. maybe a little harder on whatever is cutting it but we aren’t doing fine woodworking here

1 Like
  1. This makes me super sad for some reason
  2. Why do people stick around when shit is so obviously escalating into total chaos?

I hired this guy at UrbanStems - I left to go back to shop lyfe shortly after but apparently he is quite the handful

5 Likes