Bike pile clean out

I’ll get some pictures later. I was going to put this stuff on eBay but maybe folx want parts?

80mm 26mm technomic

100mm 26mm ritchey force quill

Shimano ultregra 6600 brake calipers silver

Shimano barcons 10spd

Rivendell silver shifters

Trek 500 series frame 52 x 54 boujelais 1985~

Rim brake wheels tiagra front hub 105 rear silver non matching rims but look pretty similar, no stickers but I think open pro or some such

2 Soma hwy1 bars black
31.8mm 38cm
26mm 40cm

Surly open bars with rise

Dibs on the Open Bars?

I’ll take the Silver shifters.

cool, you got em. i’ll have to figure out a good way to ship them and let you know how much shipping is. 25$ for the bars a decent price? I’m just guessing.

same price for shifters? 25? shipping will be easy for these though

oops, I meant these to be dms

sunlight is the best disinfectant