bike shorts

maybe if you’re the bruce banner, and riding makes you really angry.

your legs become engorged and swell a bit as a result. like umm… yeah.

[quote=“crisjohnson”]

are these the ones? $45 and they look decent. i might go with them.[/quote]

Those are what I am wearing. I get a little bit of elastic waistband line around my upper waist but other then that they are fine.

+1 to those Hammer Nutrition shorts/bibs. I’ve got a pair of those that I bought last summer, and they have been nothing short of awesome.

Anywhere you can get them without the logo? Maybe under different branding?

not at that price. you can buy plain ones from the voler site, tho.

edit to add link. http://www.velowear.com

Anywhere you can get them without the logo? Maybe under different branding?[/quote]

Hammer is pretty smart. They take a good product, buy it in large quantities, and sell it to you with no mark-up. You get a great deal, and they get their logo cycling around. For them it is Free Advertising. It is a surprise that more company’s don’t do it

[quote=“NitroPye”][quote=“crisjohnson”]

are these the ones? $45 and they look decent. i might go with them.[/quote]

Those are what I am wearing. I get a little bit of elastic waistband line around my upper waist but other then that they are fine.[/quote]

Yup, those are the one’s I’ve got. I get elastimark on my thighs though, not the waist. If I do I def don’t feel it like I do on my legs. Maybe it’s a size thing, I tihnk these are meant for people with NO fat on the thighs cause it leaves a pretty good imprint. But I also wore them all day.

Really not worth bitching about, as long as they keep “the alley” safe of chaffing I’m a happy man.

Even if you hop off the bike, they’d still be swollen, engorged, and firm?

i ordered 2 of these

adidas response. ended up being a better deal at 47.96 plus free shipping from trivillage. i suspect theyre better than the sports because of the higher retail but i know that doesnt mean anything.

Anywhere you can get them without the logo? Maybe under different branding?[/quote]

Velowear has a pair on sail for $38 right now that look similar, and all they have is voler really small on the back. If I had the cash right now I’d pick up a pair, but alas…

edit: http://www.velowear.com/products/1110104BLKXSM.aspx

Even if you hop off the bike, they’d still be swollen, engorged, and firm?[/quote]

[cheeky] dependent on external stimuli [/cheeky]

Even if you hop off the bike, they’d still be swollen, engorged, and firm?[/quote]
wait what are we talking about here? :smiley: