BMX

Stop chipping my concrete with your pedals bro. Go build your own park.

My pedals are aluminum just like your trucks.

BMxers are actually not allowed at the local concrete park back home. There is this one guy who always gives them the boot, threatens to call the cops and shit. I feel bad for 'em.

It’s really a stupid, pointless war between bmxers and skateboarders. Here, the publics skateparks allow everything. Certain parks are favored by each and it generally isn’t a problem when the two occupy the same space as long as people take turns.

We should all rally together and find common ground: stop the fruitbooters and scooterers (sp?).

Amen brother.

Start some sort of ‘Ride for the Peace’ event and slowly convert them to bike ridders :colbert:

to biekridders?

[quote=rabbi]It’s really a stupid, pointless war between bmxers and skateboarders. Here, the publics skateparks allow everything. Certain parks are favored by each and it generally isn’t a problem when the two occupy the same space as long as people take turns.

We should all rally together and find common ground: stop the fruitbooters and scooterers (sp?).[/quote]

kids on scooters must be so stoked that fixed gear freestyle exists because it takes a lot of attention away from them.

Maybe I’m alone in this, but I’d do FGFS over riding one of those scooters any day.

[quote=curiousincident]Maybe I’m alone in this, but I’d do FGFS over riding one of those scooters any day.[/quote]i’ll back this.

what, are people doing tricks on razor scooters?

I’ve seen double backflip videos on scooters

Why anybody would bother getting so good at that just blows my mind.

I wonder If and how many aftermarket scooter part sites there are.

http://www.shop.kotascooter.com/main.sc

Just in time to enjoy this website before work, thank you :smiley:

lol at ck headset and and ‘high performance hats’

That website is a hoot.