Bought a Bridgestone Tonight.

[quote=GRHebard]52cm to 55 seems like a little bit of a difference.

i ride 55cm as well, i wouldnt consider buying a 52 unless i was going to make a good portion of money flipping it
wouldnt ride it tho[/quote]

Yeah, I think I’m just wishing too hard.

Oh well. My brother rides a 52 and christmas is soon.

[quote=Blacksail][quote=GRHebard]52cm to 55 seems like a little bit of a difference.

i ride 55cm as well, i wouldnt consider buying a 52 unless i was going to make a good portion of money flipping it
wouldnt ride it tho[/quote]

Yeah, I think I’m just wishing too hard.

Oh well. Kemmer rides a 52 and christmas is soon and so is his birthday, sorta.[/quote]

I think I can identify it: badass frame.

I’m not sure that’s a Bridgestone. Every Bridgestone I’ve seen has lots of Bs pantographed on various lugs, and usually a flat crown rather than sloping crown fork. It’s still a pretty badass keirin bike, but a Bridgestone it may not be.

no matter what it is, ship it over here, its my size

shit that clearance.

then its just a kerin frame with Bridgestone BB shell?

sick avatar

thanks

send email with pics and serial to sasha easymont. maybe he can tell you what itis.
dook had bridgestone and like BC said. flat crown fork and panto on seatstay caps plus panto in fork crown and i forget what else…

then its just a kerin frame with Bridgestone BB shell?[/quote]

assuming it’s a bridgestone bb shell.

[quote=dooktruck]send email with pics and serial to sasha easymont. maybe he can tell you what itis.
dook had bridgestone and like BC said. flat crown fork and panto on seatstay caps plus panto in fork crown and i forget what else…[/quote]

Yes, check in with Sasha Eysymontt, Tomity, or Ceya. One of them will know.

Word, thanks guys.

It’s got the bridgestone B on the BB shell. I think it’s possibly just a newer model? Maybe something custom? Who knows.

Either way, it rocks. And won’t be ridden until the spring or summer anyways.

Well, I would be open to offers I guess.

Little brother could just ride a Kilo or Eighth Inch or something.

What’s the TT measure?

I’ll get measurements tonight.

School is impeding my bike riding fun ATM.

I want to say that the frame was repainted by Bobby Costello from Atlanta. He’s been through his fair share of bridgestones, among other things, and the paint job looks like something he would do… but it may not be…but I think it is. Will let you know in the morning.

Pookie’s Allez has a similar rainbow sparkle powder coat.

Bobby Costello says it wasn’t his bike or paint job, but it took him a while of thinking about it so even he wasn’t sure at first.