Bought a Bridgestone Tonight.

Bike was painted at a local shop here in Calgary.

what’s with those weird handlebars

how are you supposed to barspin

[quote=blickblocks]what’s with those weird handlebars

how are you supposed to barspin[/quote]

I grabbed some fork spacers.

TT measures 54cm.

[quote=Blacksail]Well, I would be open to offers I guess.

Little brother could just ride a Kilo or Eighth Inch or something.[/quote]
trade for kilo?

Got one already, THNX THO.

[quote=GRHebard]52cm to 55 seems like a little bit of a difference.

i ride 55cm as well, i wouldnt consider buying a 52 unless i was going to make a good portion of money flipping it
wouldnt ride it tho[/quote]

a 3cm difference is barely over an inch. unless you are flying a fair ammount of seatpost on a 55 this should be a manageable ammount of saddle to bar drop, though not ideal.
My Bareknuckle is a 54, my Trek that I raced last season on was a 58, my ellsworth is somewhere between, and my nishiki is a 54 (i think) and I put over 1500 miles on it in 20 days this summer.
While there certainly is an ideal size to buy new, sometimes bikes walk into your life that you just shouldnt say no to, and being of slightly smaller size than ideal is a pretty insignificant problem.

trade for scrambler?

trade for scrambler?[/quote]

I’m buying a scrambler anyways. Kinda want a track-ish bike (kilo) around if I don’t hang on to this Bridgestone.

I ride a 55.

I feel like I could ride this thing, though. Top tube is short, but I just have long legs.[/quote]

I have a 55 cm bridgestone RB-1 if you’d be interested in a trade.[/quote]

I totally lied. My bridgestone is a 57 ctc.

trade for scrambler?[/quote]

I’m buying a scrambler anyways. Kinda want a track-ish bike (kilo) around if I don’t hang on to this Bridgestone.[/quote]
ride the hell out of it till the summer, then i’ll buy it off of you :smiley: total seriousness, i’ll have money then

[quote=Blacksail]

Yeah, I think I’m just wishing too hard.

Oh well. Kemmer rides a 52 and christmas is soon and so is his birthday, sorta.[/quote]
I just got a Vivalo Special frameset under these circumstances. You’ll make your brother a happy man.