Building a road bike: get me into it.

He didn’t consult :bear: regarding frame and fork choices so all we can say is put the damn thing together and ride it until he realizes that something needs to be changed.

And don’t be stupid.

if you cant be fast
at least be fuckin killer looking

Or the deliberate lack of it. I realized today that I inadvertently matchy-matched my tape with my grey/silver 105 chainrings.

His original post is mostly about color too

if you cant be fast
at least be fuckin killer looking[/quote]

this has summed up my entire history with cycling

if you cant be fast

this has summed up my entire history with cycling[/quote]

if you cant be fast

this has summed up my entire history with cycling[/quote][/quote]

hey op, buy my shit
http://tarckbike.com/node/17166

also, i just received my nashbro frame. its pretty fucking nice. too bad im not gonna keep it coz i recently acquired this:

if you buy that group, ill throw in a 27.2 kalloy, some kelly green deda tape, and a white turboesque vetta to help keep thangs uhgly

*edit
nvm i see you got those bases covered

^^Pretty bike! What I wouldn’t give to get c’dale to sponsor our team over specialized, coz they’re prettier.

sorry fez, just bought a shram group, I`m sure youl sell that soon though, good deal.

and rad ass bike btw

if you cant be fast

doug built me up some ugly ass bikes back in the day so i had to get fast to make up for it

lol

i love matchy matchy. just be subtle with it.
I like when everything is pretty much black or silver and two or three things match.
Also aesthetics is personal, ignore what people say, build something you can fall in love with and not impress snobs or hipsters with. If you have good taste people will drool if not, i guess you just don’t have it.

[quote=tzusing]i love matchy matchy. just be black or silver with it.
I like when everything is pretty much black or silver and two or three things are also black or silver.
Also aesthetics is objective, ignore what people say, build something with black and silver and not impress snobs or hipsters with. If you have good taste people will drool if not, i guess you just don’t have it, it won’t matter anyway coz black and silver. The only color should be the frame.[/quote]
ftfy.

[quote=aek][quote=tzusing]i love matchy matchy. just be black or silver with it.
I like when everything is pretty much black or silver and two or three things are also black or silver.
Also aesthetics is objective, ignore what people say, build something with black and silver and not impress snobs or hipsters with. If you have good taste people will drool if not, i guess you just don’t have it, it won’t matter anyway coz black and silver. The only color should be the frame.[/quote]
ftfy.[/quote]
tzu knows whats up.

Buying a work stand: get me into ot.

birthday is in twenty days. am hopefull.