Bullhorn Badasses

And a fucking crazy recent bull horn win (dude lived):

And one that illustrates the coiffed dickhead vs. angry as fuck animal dynamic:

Go bulls!

[quote=Cadence]As much as this spammer is irritating, it’s entertaining seeing all these old threads get bumped, and seeing how recently you were all riding ridiculous trisp0k’d tarckbikes.

You were cooler when you were riding these than you are now that you’re all about rando and cyclocross.bikes, tbh[/quote]

by “you all” do you mean “all two of you”?

anyhow, hay bullhorn folks.

Let me get at a pair of those (pending width)!

That’s what she said?

[quote=Cadence]As much as this spammer is irritating, it’s entertaining seeing all these old threads get bumped, and seeing how recently you were all riding ridiculous trisp0k’d tarckbikes.

You were cooler when you were riding these than you are now that you’re all about rando and cyclocross.bikes, tbh[/quote]
I rode my ridiculous trisp0k’d tarck bike today and I’m still cooler than you.

It’s true. He is.

018s for life

im borrowing my wheel to a friend to race on

when i get it back

trust me it’s going on my jackass risered fixie

Deda Akros 31 for lyfe.

All other horns bow before their drop.

Jinx.

[quote=walrus][quote=Cadence]As much as this spammer is irritating, it’s entertaining seeing all these old threads get bumped, and seeing how recently you were all riding ridiculous trisp0k’d tarckbikes.

[/quote]
gime

joinin’

[quote=walrus][quote=Cadence]As much as this spammer is irritating, it’s entertaining seeing all these old threads get bumped, and seeing how recently you were all riding ridiculous trisp0k’d tarckbikes.

[/quote]

These Mavic bullhorns would look so good with 40% grey track grips!! Where do you get these?

i found them all in some bike shop over here in germany that was closing down. i’ve honestly only seen one other fixed rider in this city over the last 2.5 weeks which probably explains why they were still there. riding outdated time trial bikes isn’t really big around here either.

btw, they’re all 42cm wide.

used to rep this crew bitd on my sweet fixxie conversion

wrecked them when i got hit.

lolz fuck off, guy, at least i know how to work a two-bolt seatpost

Damn. Making me miss my old RB 021’s.

Checking in

[quote=Rusty Piton][quote=Cadence]As much as this spammer is irritating, it’s entertaining seeing all these old threads get bumped, and seeing how recently you were all riding ridiculous trisp0k’d tarckbikes.

I rode my ridiculous trisp0k’d tarck bike today and I’m still cooler than you.[/quote]

its not about what you ride

its that you ride

you know?