Bullhorn Badasses

cliff sounded kinda insincere

AYHSMLA84’s

No longer in the crew coz hoods.

Whazzzzzzap

I was hoping it’d get called the Bullhorn Brigade, which is a more family-friendly moniker.

Also, dmg, those bars/tape look like wisened tree branches.

I would have called it the Horny Bulls

mavics

holla

p.s. I had those Scott aero-bars… ugly and dated… but comfy as all get out.

Beef jerky bars are the new wood bars! It’s shellacked cork that I’ve been really lazy about re-coating…

+Cane Creek bar end lever and black cinelli tape

Feels good man. Would like to get syntace bars though.

[quote=fatallightning]mavics

[/quote]

badass. i got the same stem. also have two old base bar/bullhorn things, one nitto one i forget. i don’t think i’ll ever ride em, should sell or something.

in

IN. these WERE bullhorns :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=toast][quote=fatallightning]mavics

[/quote]

badass. i got the same stem. also have two old base bar/bullhorn things, one nitto one i forget. i don’t think i’ll ever ride em, should sell or something.[/quote]
someone told me those modolos are prone to spontaneous explosions. but i like the way they look.

I’ve been known to rock the horn occasionally.

Allegedly that is true.

I always thought they were ugly.

Great article, it’s helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about clip in hair extensions.
Great article, it’s helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about clip in hair extensions.

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the clip in hair extensions info, it helps a lot.

Great resources of human hair extensions ! Thank you for sharing this with us.

As much as this spammer is irritating, it’s entertaining seeing all these old threads get bumped, and seeing how recently you were all riding ridiculous trisp0k’d tarckbikes.

You were cooler when you were riding these than you are now that you’re all about rando and cyclocross.bikes, tbh

At first I was like, I wonder who rides bullhorns here. Then I thought, oh yea, me. Flop and chops of tarck bars, no less.

…in loving memory. See you in Montreal this summer, silky one.

And shut up, cadence.