Buy my bikes! Poprad Frame, Fork, Wheelset, and a Voodoo Complete

Checking here before I put it on Craigslist:
55cm Lemond Poprad frame, fork and original wheels. 2008 model - the on year they made it with disc brakes. Original brakes thrown in for good measure. $450 + ship Tarck price. Frame is in good shape, with dinged paint and stickers all beat up. No rust or dents as far as I can tell. I’m pretty sure the Bontrager fork was made by Wound Up - or they just ripped off their design super hard. Clears 650x42 but the bb is pretty low with that and I bopped the pedals on rocks a lot. MUSA frame with True Temper OX Platinum.
Google Photos
Google Photos

Voodoo Wanga - 16" - complete - $300 - I don’t really wanna ship this although I guess if you’re really jazzed about it I would.
I’ve posted this on here before and got no bites, and then was too lazy to put it on Craigslist. Trying one more time. This bike is awesome and I wish it fit me but it doesn’t. MUSA frame with a Kona fork. Discs in front, v-brake in the back. Deore 3x10. Parts bin wheels and other stuff. It has some cool Nitto bars with a kinda unique bend although they’re way too narrow for 2022.
Google Photos

4 Likes

9/8ths fork on that voodoo? It would look awfully good with a Clydesdale fork on it. And it’s my size.

1 Like

Yup, 9/8".

Come on over and take it for a spin.

I had my clyde of a voodoo for years it was great. Dooooo eeeeet.

Unfortunately:
a) I have a strict policy of not buying anything until I sell things. I’m down to the things that I haven’t decided if I can part with.
b) I have to figure out cockpits/contact points on my existing bikes before I start on anything else.

1 Like

I kinda want that Poprad for kidbiek, but I haven’t sold the SuperSix yet.

What I’m learning from you all is that I should sell bikes before buying new bikes, and then I won’t wind up with accumulated bikes that I don’t ride.

2 Likes

That wound up knock off fork must’ve looked pretty cool with a wide 650b tire in there. How’d it ride?

As far as looking cool, it did. The bike as a whole rides great, feels good although I couldn’t say what of that is the fork and what’s the bike in general.

Google Photos

2 Likes

not a knock-off

they made OEM forks for awhile before overseas monocoque got easier

1 Like

That’s usually my strategy to keep the co-habitant happy with the number of bicycles in the garage. At least the Poprad is only 1/2 a bike at this point; I think I can make it work.

I’m honestly not sure what I’m going to do with the strange SuperSix, but selling it as f/f seemingly makes the most sense.

Throwback to my Poprad.

4 Likes

Poprad is claimed.

Voodoo still there lookin nice!