Bward's Purple Parts Emporium

Hey Guys-
I’m beginning to realize that I probably won’t ever be able to have more than 3 bikes built up at any one time.
I need to reduce a number of purple and otherwise rare-ish anno parts sitting around, but i have no idea what to ask for them because I haven’t seen them listed on ebay.

2x Purple Cane Creek 110 1 1/8" External headset. Still available new for $145, asking $90/each. 1 with original topcap and one spacer, one with Halo topcap. no crown races. one’s a little scratched up in a spot or two.

Turquoise Chris King Headset, 1 1/8", vintage, unbranded except for topcap. $140/obo

2x Salsa LipLock seat collars 30.0mm 32.0mm $15 each.

Flite Control Rockets Bar Ends $25

Chris King English External BB turquoise/pink $60. tons of scratches from bad hamhand mechanic. great bearing condition. I have one just like it if you want to try to talk me into pulling my bike apart if you want all pink or all turquoise

2x Salsa QR skewers Purple: $30 Black $25

Halo Bolt on skewers. don’t work on all frames, not sure what the deal is. $20

Paul Tall and Handsome Seatpost:
1x Pink, silver seat clamp. $120

Add $5-10 for shipping depending.

I’m open to offers, but i’m also in no hurry to get rid of this stuff.

Need

I want to hoard that blue King, but do I want to hoard it $150 bad?

1 Like

Not when king Chris bearing bowls are available.

I love me some 3dv purple ano shit but these are some “I know what I have” asking prices considering the condition of most of it. Sure no-logo king stuff is cool, but you can get a brand new turquoise CK headset for $150 in ano, sotto voce, or matte. If you need purp brand new White Industries is $150, Hope is $100, and Phil is $150.

I love me some 3dv purple ano shit but these are some “I know what I have” asking prices considering the condition of most of it. Sure no-logo king stuff is cool, but you can get a brand new turquoise CK headset for $150 in ano, sotto voce, or matte. If you need purp brand new White Industries is $150, Hope is $100, and Phil is $150.

yup. You can get lots of stuff in lots of colors.

Find me the exact same stuff that I’m selling and i’ll consider offers, but until then…

AYHSMB

3 Likes

Sold a purple post. keeping the other one. pink still available or whatever.