Campagnolo! SRAM! Road! Mountain!

Tarckers, I need to sell things and I can’t edit my old thread. These are the big items, but I have a lot more stuff in the bike closet. Here it goes

Campagnolo bits:
10s Centaur Carbon Powershift shifters. Brand new hoods. I have a spare Ultrashift right side I was going to swap brake levers and hood over to for cassette dumping capability. 120 shipped

10s Chorus Carbon group - low mileage - Clamp on 32mm front derailleur. Short cage rear. BNIB square taper Chorus alloy crankset 175 53/39. Non skeleton polished brakeset 350 shipped

BNIB Campagnolo housing/cable kit- black . 45 shipped.

Centaur carbon Ultra Torque 175 53/39 crankset - has some mileage, but still good to roll. Comes with English cups 90 shipped

Veloce 10s long cage rear derailleur and 13-29 cassette and matching chain (was on compact). Maybe 250 miles. 100 shipped

SRAM:
Rival 1 group with mid cage (that’s long for you mtb guys) Rival 1 Type 3.0 rear derailleur. MECHANICAL. Comes with matching chain - Cassette is going to a friend. 170 shipped

SRAM S950 crankset 175mm GXP - 250 miles, if that. Comes with 34t direct mount Eagle chainring and 38t oval Absolute Black chainring. Can include BB86 GXP bottom bracket if wanted. 170 shipped

Shimano
Dura Ace 9000 C35 tubular wheelset - new Vittoria Pave (not mounted). Front hub has seen better days, but I a spare hub you can either swap axles with or do a hub swap. 500 shipped

Bikes

1985 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman frame/fork/some other bits - 57x57 - Tange 1 tubing in charcoal/brown colorway. Comes with Sugino 27.0 seatpost, Shimano 600 headset. Can leave BioPachayy crankset or pull it. Either way, I’m good. Oh! Comes with a Cambium. 80 + shipping

1983 Merckx Professional - Seat tube is 64cm. Top Tube is 59. Headtube (excluding headset cups) is 220mm. These were built by De Rosa in 1983, and it sure rides great. 89cm standover. 800 + shipping

Paint condition: good to fair. There’s a fair number of scratches, but I spent the time to polish out the paint and it really came out really well. I wouldn’t want to repaint it unless it was stripped down and received new decals.

Components: All in great or very good condition
Brakeset: Gipiemme Chronospecial with Campagnolo brake pads
Crankset: Gipiemme Chrono Sprint
Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Record
Rear derailleur: Gipiemme Chronosprint (made by Simplex: interesting story)
Front derailleur: Campagnolo Record
Shifters: Campagnolo Record
Wheelset: Sew up/Tubular Gipiemme Special 36h laced to Fiamme red label rear (tad stiffer every day rim) and Gipiemme Special 36h to Fiamme gold label front (tad lighter race day rim) with Vittoria Mondial tires. Tires hold air and are not rock hard…yet…I’ve done some casual flat rides and braking/turning has not been an issue but I’d replace them if you don’t want to worry about it.
Bars: Cinelli 64-42
Stem: Specialized forged stem
Seatpost: Laprade alloy. Not the best post, but it does the job
Saddle: Brown Turbo - Bernault Hinault edition. Not perfect, not terrible
Brake levers: Diacompe AGC-251 aero levers
Headset: Campagnolo C-Record headset.
Chain: Sachs
Freewheel: Suntour Superbe

Non-big name brand
Reynolds Solitude wheelset - 10s shimano. Was a back up to a back up wheelset - 180 shipped
TRP Spyre post mount brakeset - 60 shipped
3T ARX 2 Team stem 110mm - 30 shipped
Fizik Cyrano 90mm stem - 30 shipped

Brooks Cambium? How much for just the Cambium if that’s the case?