chicago tarck

[quote=Rusty Piton][quote=lot_22]how about june 7th, weather permitting. that’s 10 weeks from now. leisurely.
i’m thinking meet up at hollywood, take the lakefront to 71st and back, make our way to the north branch trail, up the greenbay trail and back then maybe polish off a full 100 with food on devon, or bagels at metropolis/beers at moody’s… or something to that effect.[/quote]
This is a fucking awesome idea!!![/quote]
wondering when you were going to chime in.

ill for sure do this if im in town.

Not to interrupt Joe’s dick eating or whatever, but a Soul Veg ride the day or weekend before could be fun, and it could even the mileage up for the south siders (riding up to Hollywood and then back down from Devon will add about 35 miles for me and bc)

shyfag

I’m up for rides just about any weekend. Though I might be racing around that time if my knee is totally better (doubtful) so some weekends may end up being a no go.

I suggest anyone with a ride idea just pick and set a date. There should be at least one other person who can go on any given day. Consensus is nice, but we’ll never find a day that works for all people.

i’d do a 50+ mile as early as next sunday if it’s not like todays weather, or crazy windy.
soul veg too.

I’ll do that with you.
A long ride + vegan soul food sounds right up my alley.

I’m gonna need a few more weeks before I’m healed for it, but I am definitely down for 50+ rides in the future.

What happened to your knee, Ben?

Bumpski

I went with the cycling team to Ray’s Mountain Bike Park in cleveland and busted my knee the first day. Xrays showed nothing but it’s been 2 1/2 months and I’m just not thinking I might be able to start doing some really easy road rides.

That sucks.
Also, Ray’s looks fun as hell and totally like a place where it would be really easy to destroy your body.

It may be a bit premature, but I still think the 2 1/2 months was totally worth it. That place is fucking amazing.

It’s like a rollercoster for mountain bikes.

would you do this sunday if we made it a little shorter?
who knows though… this is the prediction for sunday so far.
Showers possible. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 30s.

What kind of length are we talking about? I can’t really commit until I go out and Saturday and see how I feel.

30-40? just get a good 20 minutes of stretching in beforehand.

I’m nowhere near physically ready for that yet. Hopefully in a few weeks.

edit: that used to be an easy training ride for me :colbert:

boo to this weather :colbert:

Seriously.
I’m all wet.