chicago tarck

everyone else is doing it.
i say we put in a century before the end of may.
maybe an occasional sunday morning.
who’s down?
rusty
ben
bearcountry
edw?
lurkers as long as you can hang.
tri state people?

double:
that’s a real 100 not a tarck.

Maybe I’ll have to plan a Chicago trip that weekend, I’ve got plenty of friends to visit.

I’ll give it my all, but I’ve been off the bike for 2+ months and won’t be in any sort of shape by then. Count me in though.

which states count as the “tristate”

Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois. I am into the idea of this but depending on when it is may or may not be able to.

i think anyone close to chicago.
i guess we could push it to sometime in june.
i fucked up my ankle and am just now getting back into shape myself, but we’d have a good time.
butt butters on me.

I’m down and Sunday mornings work for me.

how about june 7th, weather permitting. that’s 10 weeks from now. leisurely.
i’m thinking meet up at hollywood, take the lakefront to 71st and back, make our way to the north branch trail, up the greenbay trail and back then maybe polish off a full 100 with food on devon, or bagels at metropolis/beers at moody’s… or something to that effect.

Sounds good to me, especially if we can catch a buffet on Devon. Tarck Bike user Boner City may be in town by that time and we’ve done a couple centuries together, so I’m sure he’d be down too.

June sounds better to me. We gotta stop somewhere that has something a vegan can eat though.

I think sometime during those summer months TripleSixer was planning on doing a trip through Chicago and to Michigan, if it works out that it could be timed during his trip that’d be pretty cool. I haven’t seen him posting in a while, though.

when i say food on devon, i basically mean indian food, so vegan shouldn’t be a problem.
triplesixer owes me 10 bucks, he can buy me lunch.

Glad that works out, then.

longtime lurker from BF, first time poster.

count me in. we could do it south side style and go to soul veg (vegan soul food)…

that’d add another 30 miles for me. you don’t get to pick the menu on your first post. the north branch trail ends at devon.
plus, joe, go post your bike now that you’ve shown your head.

ha, fair enough, just thought i’d throw it out there.

and i will get some pictures up when i get home from work.

I’m down but be warned, I’m not very fast.

[quote=lot_22]how about june 7th, weather permitting. that’s 10 weeks from now. leisurely.
i’m thinking meet up at hollywood, take the lakefront to 71st and back, make our way to the north branch trail, up the greenbay trail and back then maybe polish off a full 100 with food on devon, or bagels at metropolis/beers at moody’s… or something to that effect.[/quote]
This is a fucking awesome idea!!!

sufjan stevens