Clothing

Which Sugoi bibs? I have the RS and it’s like wearing a diaper. If I ride for too long in 'em, I get saddle sores.

Have phat discount on Rapha jawns. Should buy? I could not care less about what is written on my jerseys but if they are actually nice - I’ll buy some stuff.

Capo Tomba and Peloton bibs are both fucking awesome.

my rapha bibs are a million times better than my santini ones, so yea

RJ hook it up with the rapha discount.
I want bibs and a rain jacket! And a club jersey.

dq: do wool jerseys usually run small or big?

are you supposed to order the same size as your cycling jersey? I wear a club small, so should I get a medium?

what company?
think euro vs us when it comes to sizing

Seriously on that euro vs. US thing… I wear a medium race cut jersey and when I bought my castelli jacket I had to get a large or xl (i forget) just so the thing was long enough.

Bit spendy, though. I think folks are look more for $100 bibs vs. $150-200.

I <3 Earth Wind & Rider wool jerseys. Have one in longsleeve and one in short. Super comfy across a wide range of temperatures and keeps you warm when its wet, just as advertised. Extremely soft, almost like cashmere and I’m hella picky coz sensitive (to scratchy wools) skin. MInimal to no logos. Love.

I <3 Earth Wind & Rider wool jerseys. Have one in longsleeve and one in short. Super comfy across a wide range of temperatures and keeps you warm when its wet, just as advertised. Extremely soft, almost like cashmere and I’m hella picky coz sensitive (to scratchy wools) skin. MInimal to no logos. Love.

Bought a Capo jersey and bibs yesterday. Stoked.