Council of doom

[quote=pirate]here

first 20 seconds[/quote]

HA!! The first video in the side bar was City of Crank II a buddy of mine and the local messengers here in Houston made that, those guys are pretty good.

You know they really suck when they feature themselves not landing tricks very prominently.

:colbert:

How do these things keep getting made?

things went as planned

:colbert:

Wow I wasted 30 seconds watching that.

I’ve taken to muting these videos to show their real potential. Usually the song is what makes the video interesting, mute… ahhh just a bunch of dudes riding slowly thru traffic.

[quote=NitroPye]Wow I wasted 30 seconds watching that.

I’ve taken to muting these videos to show their real potential. Usually the song is some terrible bullshit that makes your ears bleed, mute… ahhh just a bunch of dudes riding slowly thru traffic.[/quote]

fixt

[quote=room203]things went as planned

:colbert:[/quote]
:bear:

[quote=Rusty Piton]Watching people ride bikes is pretty boring to me unless they’re racing.
Trix annoy me and if I wanted to watch bikes being ridden around the city, I’d just go out and ride my bike.[/quote]

see, racing bores me. unless someone crashes.

[quote=pirate]here

first 20 seconds[/quote]

wow, i’ve seen a couple of things come out of the fixed gear freestyling thing that look all right, not “freeking awzum d00d”, but all right…but this totally makes everyone with a tarck bike look like a jackass. a disgrace to the whole cycling world.

i don’t want to click, but are we talking about that jackass that throws his bike?

The BSNYC/RTMS Fixed-Gear Video Test

The BSNYC/RTMS Fixed-Gear Video Test[/quote]

“My heart will go on” is such a sad song

:frowning:

Because apparently every twenty-something feels the need to document every single aspect of their life. It shouldn’t be surprising, considering the feel-goodery suburban California schools these guys likely attended.

Because apparently every twenty-something feels the need to document every single aspect of their life. [/quote]

case in point, tarckbike.com off-topic.

I’m an infrequent contributor to it, but in defense of Off-Topic, at least it’s generally about sharing among friends (internet friends, I’ll grant you), rather than marketing your dumb bikes as a lifestyle.

oh yeah that is true.

Temple of Doom is so much better than Council of Doom.

Because apparently every twenty-something feels the need to document every single aspect of their life. It shouldn’t be surprising, considering the feel-goodery suburban California schools these guys likely attended.[/quote]

:colbert:Hey i went to one of those suburban Southern California schools. Stop marginalizing my people!

how did you not expect this to be weak from their boring web promo videos and the rvca partnership before anything ever came out. fixed gear dvds are the new dotcom bubble everyone is gonna throw money and hot "crew"xshirt brand collabo at any dude with an areospoke that can barspin and owns a video camera until the bubble bursts, riding a track bike in the street is not cool anymore and everyone trades bikes for bus passes and new vans.