Dammit: Post your bike

I can do that, no problem. Benno’s site says it’s 1899mm (74.76"), not a bad idea to double check that tho.

Upway sent a charger and pedals, but it will be near the end of next week before that shows up before I can test our office elevators.

Oh nice, I totally missed that on the site

Confirmed, it’s just under 75”. My big dumb Riv is almost 78” and it fits in our elevator just fine so this should be no problem.

Wait, your regular Riv has a longer wheelbase than your mid-tail cargo bike???

where did you fine the ‘Jan Heine is Wrong’ sticker? I want!

Upon a reread of the thread I maintain my position

1 Like

The Riv is probably longer due to the bigger wheels and tires, 700 x 48 on it vs the 24 x 2.6 on the Benno.

Also Rivs are long to start with, Grant loves his 3ft chainstays

incredible

Six years, three days, and twenty-eight minutes after taking this pic (and four plus years after donating this bike)

This is how it’s going. The rack, saddle, and shifters are the same. Same spot too, just a different side of the jersey barrier because someone spray painted an f-slur on the other side.

6 Likes

What’s that bag?

Top is a custom Swift Polaris that I kinda regret selling. Bottom is a Tunitas 139. Both RARE BAGS and no longer available it seems.

2 Likes

I like to imagine you ride with our spine and forearms perpendicular to your seat and bars

1 Like

I actually need a bit more tilt back on the Polyvalent but the VO post is maxed out.

8 Likes

Rare case where a Profile Fast Forward post mounted backwards might be the answer.

would that make it faster backwards

1 Like

Really dig this

1 Like

at first i was like

but then i was still like

1 Like

That setup looks like it would be sram 2 axis lever compatible