Stickers

There are no more stickers.

I made a bunch of stickers for fun. PM me your address and which ones you want and I’ll send them to you. Feel free to request more than one but not too many.

If you’d like to make a donation for stamp(s) my Venmo is @RD100X

11 Likes

Jan reacts only!

I would love some stickers, can I PP you some money to cover post to AU? (can’t venmo)

1 Like

i’d take a jan heine is wrong or two

I made an account here because I would do pretty much anything for a Jan Heine is Wrong sticker, but I can’t send PMs yet! I’m also happy to contribute to the stamp/sticker fund

3 Likes

Get the to the fng thread for mutual trolling!

1 Like

Just put your address in the venmo payment

Also post your bike. Be sure the Klampers and Thompson components are clearly visible to ensure maximum engagement

8 Likes

not me with a paint.net file making a bootleg of Jan Heine is Wrong.

2 Likes

:innocent:

Everyone who asked for a sticker up until right now (Noon EST), I’ve dropped yours in the mail.

6 Likes

Hello gravelcels.

I stopped making and giving out the “Jan Heine Is Wrong” stickers because I found the people that most wanted them didn’t get the joke. You all are the butt of the joke. And I don’t like enjoying laughing at people. This makes me feel bad.

CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY.

Its not your joke. It’s not even for you. I don’t owe any explanation why I made it or why I stopped.

I swear, you people are like Phishheads but for bikes. Log off the internet, go for a bike ride, and think about your life choices. SMDH

-Chase

PS- Luke, GET THE FUCK OFF TARCK. And loan me your truck Thursday.

1 Like

Post your bike.

5 Likes

With time, I think you’ll find our relationship with Jan is much more complex than your 45 seconds here have led you to believe. Welcome, here JoD, PYB FNG.

1 Like

Remember that one time the magenta on the Tarck kit came out closer to pink?

2 Likes

is this copy pasta

6 Likes

More or less than your relationship with originality?

Nvm Idc

Can you turn this into a sticker so we can steal it?

8 Likes

inb4 “luke” lends him his truck on thursday

5 Likes

Well I’m triggered
@Bahamontes

4 Likes

Almost got it.

3 Likes

Is this like a letter from a lawyer but without being an actual lawyer?

7 Likes