Dammit: Post your bike

I did a bit of searching for my own amusement. Looks like several years ago Coast Cycles in Singapore made basically this bike, called the Juggernaut.

A builder called FeCycles (Jeff Gerhardt) in St. Louis, MO made a minivelo fatbike. The website is down but facebook and instagram exist but not updated in a long while.

A Peacock Groove

Here are some pics of a different Burro, which I think are possibly the same bike years apart.
Burro1

4 Likes

Tarquitos

Would absolutely one of those juggernauts for $400 on ebay…if only

1 Like

I see tons of folx cruising around SF on electric folding 20" fat bikes. No idea what they are tho

1 Like

I also remember Peacock Groove’s sibling brand Cake bikes’ thing was 24in fatbikes, but seems that might have gone bust too.

@anon24974279 those are likely RadBikes, or some other folding 20" fat e-bike. IIRC DirtDanceDesigns said that the burro concept was basically stolen and used to create all of these e-bike knockoffs. I’ve only seen one that wasn’t folding: https://denver.craigslist.org/bid/d/valyermo-csc-2021-electric-fat-tire-20/7251743751.html

@jimmythefly nice sleuthing - I’ve seen all of those and coast never responded when I asked for a juggernaut. Peacock Groove would likely be the best to answer tire/wheel sizing questions. Did you use the #20inchfat tag on insta? Cuz oddity also made a kids bike with 20" fat.

OK enough of all this thread hijacking, lets take it over here:

1 Like

Rebuilt the Ritchey using the parts bin. Been awhile since I had a normal road bike.

25 Likes

That’s a cool bike but the bars look weird, what are they?

That is an awesome bike. But I have to ask why the rear brake housing is so short.

1 Like

That’s a cool bike but I have to ask why it sucks so much

4 Likes

It’s as long as it has to be and not a cm more. It was a real bitch pulling that cheap spiral housing through the top tube eyelets.

1 Like

Probably because I built it!

1 Like

Bars are unbranded take-offs from the dirt cheap Breezer Doppler Pro I bought in the spring. 44cm wide, no flare.

You should get on reddit and learn about bikes

3 Likes

Threaded to threadless conversion with a Nitto adaptor or some such?

Profile Designs. Squared the circle by using that brand of adapter to replace the Profile Designs H2O quill stem. And the H2O is in the running for ugliest quill stem ever.

3 Likes

That bike is a real nice partsbin bike!

4 Likes

Always had a soft spot for those older Logic’s <3

Same

3 Likes

Yep, cool bike. But unless you just did a barspin, yanking that rear brake housing forward through the top tube guides, your housing is a couple cm too short.

pro

not pro

3 Likes