Dammit: Post your bike

@Rusty_Piton here is your old on one, I bought it from Jim though, right?

@LurkeyLurkerson is that an on one Inbred SS?

13 Likes

Current status of my road bike. Needs a second king cage and a yaw fd, even though this tiagra one works flawlessly. the 28mm gp5000 fit with plenty of room; a true 30mm would fit no problem. The zero gravity brakes suck, but the exalith brake track and being a flatlander help with that.

19 Likes

yes it is. Good eye.

@LurkeyLurkerson I have one too!

@scrub
Man I loved that bike but it was just too small. That unmarked red headset is the first headset I ever installed myself. Glad to see it’s still in service!

2 Likes

You’re cordially invited to the small bikes that aren’t horrible compromises thread.

1 Like

38 Likes

HAHA!!! It lives!

3 Likes

That top one is hot fire.

How did you get the splatter fade?

Practice

2 Likes

haven’t done one of these in a while. maybe the last time before I tear it down for paint and dithering

23 Likes

24 Likes

Hey! Neat!

Kelley Point?

2 Likes

I thought that was a huge Trail a Bike for a moment

17 Likes

Not mine but I found this NIB schwinn folder in my in-laws garage, put it together and it rides like I imagine an elliptigo would

Which is to say VERY fun and needs way bigger gearing

17 Likes

A Schwinn Katu

5 Likes

zero setback seatpost wasn’t giving me all of it, so I dithered a bit and now my saddle is further back by one centimeter and EVERYTHING IS BETTER NOW:

21 Likes

Nothing radical about this statement except maybe whether you’ve gone plus/minus a mm or two to be sure.

2 Likes