Dammit: Post your bike

the waterbottle is the bike

1 Like

atmwb

Yep.

13 Likes

I picked up this lht up last week. 62cm frame with 26” wheels looks so silly. I’m starting to like the paint and am thinking of renting out some space on the headtube, dm if interested

8 Likes

rivnut bosses, sideloading bottle cage on the inside of the ht

2 Likes

I was thinking a set of ortlieb panniers but I’ll consider that too

luggage waterfall:
double stembags
ortliebs on the headtube
fork leg ortliebs

four vertical feet of cargo

1 Like

8 Likes

3 Likes

What length is your stem? Sup got some Jones bars and is JonesCurious

It’s an 80mm

I just ordered a set but not sure what length stem to use. Did you dither about to get to that length or just trying it out?

tarck has some bikes I don’t enjoy looking at

2 Likes

I had a 110mm and someone told me to go shorter.

Today my hands were going numb.

I just changed to a non shitty seat as well so who knows What the next ride will bring

Off the top of my head I’d say either lower or raise those bars so more of your torso is either supported by muscles or saddle (from experience I find that if I spend too much time on my bar tops my right hand starts to go numb, but going down to the drops fixes that wagon) – if you weren’t having the numbness with a 110mm stem I’d think that lowering the bars would would be the functional equivalent with a shorter stem.

15 Likes

Interesting, I assumed I’d go pretty long for my frame but maybe not. Sounds like I’ll need to grab a few cheap 31.8 stems to play with

I setup 630mm jones bars today on a 90mm stem. For reference, that stem felt a little long with 760mm riser bars and feels good with the jones bars but if I had the option I’d go a little shorter. Jeff intended those bars to go with a very short stem.

1 Like

I’ve also got a pair of Jones bars now. They came attached to this:

22 Likes

It’s like I don’t even know you anymore man.

8 Likes