I’ve wanted a minivelo since the first time I saw the Mercier one so many years ago. This one is threatening to supplant my univega basket bike. It may be sacrilege, but I’m considering painting it this summer.
Can you remove the wheel decals?
This would be a great alternative to the Univega. A whole lot lighter, that’s for sure.
I just put some Jones bars on my Dummy and things kindof went to shit. Hand numbness out of the blue and now the saddle position feels wonky. I think I’m just super used to much less upright position and need to fart around with them some. But so far, not so good.
Have you tried angling them down a bit? My bars slipped in the Thomson stem (lol) and actually got more comfortable with the angle they landed at.
Tips pointed down?
Actually started that way and it was worse.
Just before 2 nights on the high prairie. I had to cut the trip short a day because of weather, will post more photos in another thread.
This setup was rock solid, rode like a dream, and I’d be pretty confident taking it as far as you could pedal a bike. (Don’t mind that spare tire, I was in hostile terrain.)
Nice. are those “rear” ortliebs? So much space!
Was v happy with my day ruiner setup also. Carried everything I needed for 2 weeks with room for souvenirs (yuzu shoyu, carbon steel sickle, etc, you know, the usual) and a few days food. Felt very planted and handled well loaded, was delightful when I took the panniers off for day trips up mountains.
Realised I had a slow leak in the rear as I hadn’t refreshed tyre milk for a year, just topped it off each day towards the end, found it was ~10psi when I checked on a floor pump back at the hotel. That explains the squirmy feeling while crossing white lines descending mountain passes 
S U P P L E
The MASHS*F sparkleboi rack with custom struts and the ILE matched bag were pretty great, solid mount and packs nearly flat. Rolled down right most of the time but occasionally bulging full of snacks and roadside food.
Happy with the reflector bracket I found in my pile of crap that tucked the light betwixt the stays and ST and away from the butt rocket. Could do to go slightly further out to allow it to move a little higher for better visibility.
Needed to make a smugflap from a cider bottle halfway through, just in time as it was a day that started riding through fog, then clouds, then just rain all day. Even so everything was wet and there was zero chain lube left the next day, will make a proper one now I’m back.
Kei truck x Endpoint, name a better combo.
definitely rear ones 
5 weeks out of surgery, ladybiek is finally able to ride a biek!
And it turns out that she loves this thing, which is a bunch of anxiety off my back. Need to dial in the rear cockpit but otherwise good.
That is an attractive bicycle
Thanks, I’ll let you ride it if you come to Denver sometime 
You’re on a flat bar bike with a basket, aero shouldn’t be at all a concern of yours. Put the bars where you’re most comfortable.
Don’t misread aero with me actually trying to be aero. Lower bar feels more comfy. Going to ride this weekend like this hence not cutting the sternum puncher
That is actually the exact correct reading of “get more aero”
Sweet hybrid 
you can have it all: put your forearms on the basket, chin to stem. good TT position.
Bike’s slowly becoming German. Got some Ergon GP2 on there now. Oh the horror.







