Dammit: Post your bike

sounds like pukebearding to me (provided the seastate was anything other than calm)

fueled by kerosene (K1 I fucking hope, might as well be running diesel otherwise), so it’s got to be keranddoneuringinging, otherwise it’s some other shit we’ve never heard of.

a bit of the old James Franco as Bryan Ferry, eh?

Shart-braaping?

boatcamping

Installed a new bottle cage today.

15 Likes

:tarckbear:

Swapped a bunch o new stuff for the shitty old stuff that was on there
Now I need Dyno lights and I wanna lower the basket a bunch
Would like wider bars but will probably save that for when I’m rich and can waste more money some day

9 Likes

all it needs is a lil canti-post rack to support the basket and the headlight

I think this one is simple / light / cheap / aesthetic: https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/carriers-racks/alloy-front-carrier-cantilever-boss-mounting-black-alloy/?geoc=US

Prob shoulda got that one but I have a VO thingy on the way

What bars are those? Starting to get into the idea of replacing the Loring bars on my basketbike with something like that.

VO Milan bars from igorcorp
They are a little narrower and swoop back further than I was hoping but that’s my fault cause I didn’t take any measurements

I just gotta say, I love the fuck out of this bike/build. Every time I see it.

I need a build like that in my life. Well done.

New bike day!

I know, trim the cables.

15 Likes

what kind of tubless setup do you have on that bad boy?

Solid rubber tires, no snake bites but definitely doesn’t plane.

I want the off-road version with tubed 12" tires but I ain’t buying it new and I can’t find one on craigslist local enough.

Between you and Matt Crust it’s been a hell of a month for TAF knee riders

Buddy back in my bike shop days broke his foot and was getting around the shop on one of these,he put Easton carbon bars on it and somehow got a hydraulic disc brake on there, I don’t remember how. You gotta one up that somehow

some great comin in hot variation potential with that thing

3 Likes