Dammit: Post your bike

Ordered a nitto stem, cinelli bars, and new tires for this jawn.

I’m wondering if I should swap the compass tires over from the norda over to this, and put the vittoria corsas on the nord, or if I should leave the nord as-is and put the corsas on here.

Despite the 5 speed rear cluster, this thing is surprisingly easy to go fast on.

7 Likes

DaccordiThaPae

7 Likes

the sw8est

1 Like

I figure I might as well begin from the beginning. Not the real beginning, but the beginning of Tarck. Though that bike was actually destroyed before Tarck was created, I was recovering from the accident when the Great Banning occurred.

I still have my first sw8 fixie (steamroller).

I don’t have my first adult bikes anymore.

4 Likes

I was wondering when the FF would pop up, welcome!

Thanks! I thought that was a current Frog Rock pic but it’s older during an ugly crank phase. I have the Middleburn cranks back on there now.
https://scontent.fbos1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36338187_10157537018621679_4409157866376658944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=9006e06a2cb679ffd508efa4def68f90&oe=5BD62F62

it’s still stock and still fun. Would love to dropper and 1x12 it with better brakes and tubeless, but $$ and road is still priority

Crit beater, trying to get all artsy with it

And the blurple one with me on it. Because it’s all the way in the gd garage and I’m lazy

3 Likes

Day ruined

2 Likes

8 Likes

Really dig the blend of new and classic here.

That’s a rad mountain bike.

It honestly looks more out together than most of my friends.

So many rad mtbs, Jonnie. Jeffsy better than Norco? Or just very different coz coil?

@frank_doktor it’s a great jumpy as fuck bike but I bought a large thinking I could pull it off. I was wrong. The norco sight is a better bike for all around use. Jeffsy is a bit more jumpy, almost too progressive though…gets a little rough in the chunder.

sold the house of someone important in biek industry and have amigo deal on a pivot firebird 29 on backorder. kinda stoked on that bike but stoked on all biek

Sup y’all. New tarck feels gooood.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Got a new bike and it felt awful that I couldn’t share it with tarck. Amy and Jonnie are in this photo.

5 Likes

Stealth brag that you beat us up the hill.

1 Like

Bringo