Dammit: Post your bike

nm he didn’t buy anything from you. He did build up a Toei copying your Toei though. You and him rode together a few times like 10 years ago.

1 Like

We painted the shop and it looks so good. We only picked the color because it’s called pickle.

28 Likes

Ah yes I remember James. Poor James riding with slow folks who stopped for smokes and food and pictures. I think he was expecting something more spirited :slight_smile:

I can’t believe I used to ride 100+ miles at a time with smoke breaks. WTH

5 Likes

the good old days…

3 Likes

Yeah, riding 45 miles to three floyds while stopping for weed and cig breaks, getting there and drinking five beers and eating a pizza then riding 45 miles home and then drinking six more beers. I kinda miss being in my 20s sometimes.

9 Likes

Hnnnggg.

Sometimes I think about getting a frame made to basically smoosh my fat tire Endpoint and Kirk into one bike and it would probably end up something like that, but with 35-38 tires. Then I think about how much that might cost and that I’d probably just end up with different regrets than I have now.

2 Likes

thats beautiful. So fucking good.

is that the TOEI you sold @anon3547885

Shifters in a weird place but I like it.

3 Likes

Hell yeah

:white_check_mark: french bike
:x: french fit

2 Likes

I tried to build a (pancake-land capable) MTB for as cheap as possible. For some reason nice parts kept falling into my lap and the chef’s kiss was a $40 pair of Enve risers.

Here it is do you think my brake cables are long enough?

11 Likes

Depends

how many barspins do you want to do?

2 Likes

Should I record a video of me doing a little limp-dick barspin because I’m pretty sure I can make that happen?

3 Likes

The answer is yes to the question should I do a bar spin

The answer is fuck yes to the question should I take a video of a barspin

1 Like

Alright I’ll try and get it in the next day or two.

Again I would like to stress that it will be a very sad bar spin. I never BMX’d when I was a kid so I can only do ‘em tiny-wheelie-style.

1 Like

I really wanted a Vassago a while back because I was completely sold on the “Wet Cat” geometry or whatever they called it, where the chainstays are mad long. Honestly probably awesome for pancake land and certainly a real trend in progressive mtb now.

Just get a riv you dork

5 Likes

The Vassago’s were cheaper and had dick brakes

Yeah this is literally the cheapest frame I could get my hands on so I’m not like a wet cat die hard or a thing. Feels better and lighter than my old KM so I will call it a win!

Fun fact it has a weird brazed fork that I fully expect to explode one day.

2 Likes

Well you’re ruined forever now on other bars. I got gifted a set once and their the best MTB bar I’ve wrapped my mits around. I’d get them for every flat bar type bike I owned if I could afford that.

1 Like

Shit picture but after about a year and a half of hanging on my wall I finally fixed the stoemper. Turns out one of my soldered joints broke, that’s it.

29 Likes