Dammit: Post your bike

Wow that’s super sick. Love Zukas’ work

3 Likes

keeping it real with campy even

2 Likes

The 44/39 crank is a little silly, but it shifts quick.

1 Like

Fast wheels are really fast

30 Likes

I often used to start a race in the outer ring and end up in the inner, without shifting… Probably happens at the obstacles.

1 Like

I race CX in a triple but keep it in the middle gear so when it jumps I still have a chain.

6 Likes

This bike speaks to me. Love it!

Ftfm

4 Likes

I also resemblance that remark. Comes from pursuiting days I think…

2 Likes

I entered one race, started as the back of the pack and stayed the back of the pack lol

5 Likes

I’m racing tomorrow and there’s only four dudes pre reged. Hopefully we get a handful more or it’s going to suck for that one guy who doesn’t podium.

7 Likes

I take this opportunity to remember that one time I started a race next to Jake Wells. He lapped me twice, on a single speed. But I still won $50.

9 Likes

I have also raced Jake Wells!

1 Like

I don’t know Jake Wells but did they name the Kona Jake the Snake after him?

Nope, one of the founders:

2 Likes

Tarck is about racing Jake Wells.

2 Likes

Put me tires on and broke my bunny hop record

21 Likes

S-l-o-w-l-y stretching my loops out towards rando length; 50k on this loop that actually reached the countryside.

19 Likes

Finally got this thing outside (on a mullet wheel set, still waiting on a new rim from LB) and man it is a fun ride, like my last bike that Glen built but with all the sliders maxxed out.

Very excited to get it on double 2.2’s and take it camping!

30 Likes

that thing looks like a total blast. You should spray paint the rack to match the purple paint on the frame.

2 Likes