Dammit: Post your bike

Potato, potahto. Neither approach is particularly elegant. Once the bottle cage is on, I don’t notice the presta nut. One would have to look very closely to notice them.

Adding a presta nut is a step I don’t want to take at the expense of having the cable connections higher on the dt

I run the wire to the end of the NDS chainstay then loop it up to my light (or run it up the chairtube, through the seatpost, and have the light fastened to the saddle rails.)

I usually put my tiny side bag in there too.

Volume

1 Like

This is the knife eric made me (and some chanterelles from last year)

9 Likes

quick photo before an even faster overnighter. temps in san antonio dropped below freezing for the first time since february !!

21 Likes

Were you warm enough Alvin? What tent?

1 Like

yeah! the butt rocket out back had a 20 F sleeping bag, a uniqlo puffer jacket, and a few other heattech bits and bobs from them as off-bike wear. paired with the cycling kit i had i was surprisingly well-dressed on and off bike

up front is a REI half dome 3 person tent. i bought it used ten years ago; it was my first big non-bike purchase in high school. sadly its starting to give up the ghost and its flaking like crazy inside. its bulky and not especially light but with careful packing it fits in front of my handlebars.

1 Like

Where’d you camp? It’s perfect camping weather right now atmo

2 Likes

helton nature park! doesn’t look like much but its a pleasant enough place to be.

a pleasant enough ride. not a ton of traffic, just one halliburton oil extraction site along the way.

2 Likes

y’all mfs must be a few latitudes south cuz it’s wintry mix here tonight and i’m in a mild for the north climate.

that said- it’s ZWIFT SEAZN BBY

what are we doing this year for zwift- the discord?

3 Likes

I need to figure out a Bluetooth mic/headset that can cut out the noise from my super fan

krisp

1 Like

Hell yeah looks nice

Down in Texas so yeah, we went from hot and muggy to 30-40f and rainy on Friday. Wintry mix isn’t terribly common for us.

Not at all mine but just finished this build for sup. And by finished I mean it still needs the lights installed but that might be a thing for after vacation

28 Likes

I keep a Spyderco Dragonfly in my little jersey pouch. It’s 34g.

Milwaukee fast back 100%. I use it too much to keep it sharp or fuck with it. It flips open easy, since I back pocket carry it doesn’t instantly destroy wooden chairs like my benchmade did. Granted I’m not this forums most likely use case example, since I use mine for more than opening Amazon packages and spreading peanut butter. Damn hippies! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That thing looks so nice.

4 Likes