Dammit: Post your bike

Crosscheck belongs on a Corolla

1 Like

12 Likes

I put my loaner sworks on the back of my late model Taco and realized my life is exactly that Talking Heads song.

16 Likes

Either a 240 wagon or a late 90s/early 2000s economical compact from Japan they swear they hate because they hate cars but keep it around just in case because it gets 30mpg and has a back seat for the dogs

Riv carrier being a city buss or commuter rail feels right.
S works stumpy on a Tacoma
Land Cruiser would be some shitty us builder like vanilla
TREK madone on a Audi
Endpoint could be any JDM car on BBS RS maybe a shitbox wagon.
State bike co wheels on stuffed in the trunk of an accord.

7 Likes

boutique mtb on a sprinter
keirin bike on a roof rack on a bagged BMW wagon or allroad

1 Like

I will definitely be putting my Allied on the back of my Fit this summer :man_shrugging:
Hopefully the Senko too

100% accurate. 2004 Forrester checking in. I don’t know what year the Element @Andpoint_Endy is driving, but it has shitbox cred.

3 Likes

On BBS RS :eyes:

6 Likes

ime this would also be an sworks, but roadie. Madone on a Tesla maybe? Or a late model white F150.

Atmo a sworks would go better on a Tesla because sworks owners think they are cooler than trek owners. Same is true for Tesla:Audi

Have yet to have the equivalent ego experiences with Tesla drivers that makes the Sworks/Audi pairing so sublime

(might also be tainted by the fact that the Audi road team in Seattle was on S)

1 Like

15 Likes

Really? Tesla drivers are often the worst of all worlds atmo. They combine the entitlement of a rich person with the self righteousness of an EV driver and the oblivious idiocy of a fucking rube.

11 Likes

And worse. They think Musk is cool.

3 Likes

I had a friend who had a Morris Minor with a flat deck put on it, with a mazda rotary engine. Probably even more dangerous than my other buddies Shelby Mustang wedged into an MG.

5 Likes

2 Likes

oooh I love that

One of these was a prescient vision.
The other had stupid mustache bars.

4 Likes

03 toaster and the bike just rolls into the back next to my bed…

4 Likes