Dammit: Post your bike

take it to the carchat, fuckers. im here for your dogshit bicycles.

18 Likes

The ideal riv carrier is a bart train

7 Likes

up a hill, no?

1 Like

Didn’t have the money round to buy a Morry Thou
Been around and seen a lot to shake me anyhow
Begged and borrowed sometimes, I admit I even stole
The worse crime that I ever did was playing rock 'n roll.

But the money’s no good
Just get a grip on yourself
But the money’s no good
Just get a grip on yourself

2 Likes

Probably either a Hupmobile or BMW Isetta

Hey what’s everyone’s favorite deck in the MtG meta these days? I think Rakdos Midrange is only going to get stronger as people work around all the new artifact strats, but a control-heavy Esper can probably shut down most red aggro.

So really it’s going to take one format really dominating the meta in RQs to be able to say, especially as everyone gears up for another rotation.

1 Like

Ah, a Pri Runner

2 Likes

Just needs twine on the steering wheel.

6 Likes

doomsday 4 lyfe

1 Like

Pri Camino

Yeah, I mean at this point everyone can handle a board sweeper, but in some cases people over engineer their competition decks on the assumption that they aren’t going to get swept. Then when you do you’re down a game out of there with whatever you can get out of your sideboard to try to pull it off

not gonna lie, i’m thinking about the one time i played a game of mtg and i’m thinking about getting back into it. but i don’t have friends so that complicates things

Yep, those are words alright. :rofl:

4 Likes

this sounds like a country song

our data scientist is like a top 50 MTG pro and taught us all how to play two weeks ago. he bought a ton of packs and we built decks. i got crushed because my packs sucked. that alone was enough to turn me off of the game…too much luck if it’s random and too much $ if it’s something you’ve built

1 Like

I will trade vintage magic cards for a 59cm Atlantis. Box contains at least 9 dual lands, a chaos orb, and some other unlimited/revised shit.

4 Likes

You could always play randos in Hearthstone.

jesus h christ on a pogostick chaos orb is an expensive card

I only play with my kid, but it’s fun to think through how different sets of cards can play. Seems like it would take most of your time to really get good at competitive play

The MTG video game is free on Epic, so I decided to learn but it’s so fast paced and nothing makes sense so I gave up

3 Likes

I think that reading about strategies and physically looking at cards can help contextualize the game. Most of the digital versions do seem really confusing and fast paced.