Dammit: Post your bike

Tarck… where is the TAF example that a tarcker did of this? We have the knowledge. I forget whose bike it is…

I don’t think you should do this but any graffiti markers that are oil based (not ink)

or this if you want doodles

1 Like

What about puff paint

3 Likes

hot take: prestos are one of the best graffiti markers ever made

2 Likes

Are you thinking of the one that @turpentine made?

New CX bike day is coming so I set this old warhorse up for commuter duty. Feels weird to do but this thing is 11 years old now and deserves to be ridden more.

edit/DQ: are there any decent tubless rim brake rims out there?

11 Likes

DT R460

6 Likes

what is new cx bike gonna be

1 Like

Expert level of your one guess. Mrs EJ is getting one too, her current CX bike is even older than mine. Will be neat being matchy match.

2 Likes

Those look close enough ERD to cheap out and rim swap my Major Tom x DT240 set, ERD 596 s 598.

i dont appreciate clicking on “cyclocross” on the S website and being redirected to “gravel and adventure” bikes. cyclocross has very little gravel and is certainly no adventure.

3 Likes

TBH I’ve been trying to get the local CX series to rebrand it to “Grass Grinders” to try and get the participation numbers up.

11 Likes

I would love to see a picture of the whole seat pack situation - it looks like you have a light on there along with the pump? I’m still trying to find a saddle bag I like and that one looks promising, but curious how big it actually is and how everything fits together.

Specialized Stix saddle mount + pump in the strap. This Outer Shell bag holds enough for my road bike and gravel bike.

Roadie has:

5 Likes

Velocity Quill is really nice. The Easton rims are good too. The cheaper DT stuff is perfectly OK but not as nice IMO.

Turp made me a TAF MTB frame that I’ve yet to build up. It’s bright yellow and all covered with awesome skull and monster and ghost doodles.

2 Likes

I remember seeing a roadie built up like that too!

Yeah that was his own bike.

Light Bicycle if you want carpet fiber options.