Dammit: Post your bike

That’s good to hear. I’ve been not real motivated to mount mine because the Bokens have been feeling good enough to not mess with.

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t replace perfectly good Bokens, but once the Bokens are donezo, these are much nicer tires. More supple at least. They were great on my commute that’s like 70/30 pavement/gravel. We’ll see how they preform in the wet if it ever rains again.

Mine are setup tubed, so it’s not a huge hassle. I just recall reading over the years that their tires can be a real challenge to install because of super tight beads, so it’s mainly a mental thing.

1 Like

22 Likes

Double post. Going on my first overnighter in years tomorrow night. Had to cobble together the bag situation since I always relied on panniers and my low riders don’t work on this fork. Can’t wait for my cow print stuff to arrive.

Also this bike is fucking awesome! Needs a bigger chainring and had a couple other really fucky things with the build but seems all par for the course with Bike Friday.

26 Likes

For 20" you probably want a 40T and maybe as big as a 44T.

1 Like

The 56t on my Sundeal begs to differ

1 Like

i want a 40t for my clydesdale

1 Like

Currently has 40. Will be installing 46.

My single speed 20” is 52/18 I think

Excellent multipurpose multi surface.

20 Likes

That’d look nasty with Frank’s 5-rail on the front

1 Like

Maybe one-day. First I’m changing the handlebars then going 10 speed. I need to find a different front wheel also. This one came off a Wal-Mart bike, it works but I’d prefer a quick release

1 Like

I might have a wheel for you but it might have a dynamo hub in it.

1 Like

those seem really light for 46mm tires.

I didn’t weigh them before I mounted them, but they sure feel light! Especially on carbon rims! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

road bike summer

28 Likes

I love your bikes. They just look so cool.

1 Like

I really like this bike and really think it needs more color on it…
I think that fork is ripe for a rattle can or paint pen job.

I really want a full set of the outer shell cow print bags

1 Like

OS makes some great stuff. I love my local bag makers, but OS is so dialed and pretty dang cheap.

I dig the idea-- is there a brand of paint pen you think would work best?