Dammit: Post your bike

I used to fake free lock my bike outside the convenience store near my apartment by laying my ulock across the chainstays through the spokes. Kind of looked like it was locked and would keep someone from rolling it away if they didn’t notice it. I thought it was pretty cool.

2 Likes

Oh. Hi. I rode a bike the other day and wanted to share the MTB. Will be posting more again I hope.

Miss you all.

.jpeg)

21 Likes

sup

I’ve decided lifes too short to be precious about bikes. I get far more fun out of riding them hard than admiring their pretty looks. I ride the shit out of my nicest bike and it looks like its been ridden. I got one of those plastic locks that I reckon gives me piece of mind for a short amount of time. Outside shops or Ferrys etc.

8 Likes

All the bike museums around the world already have a pristine 7/11 or Mapei team bike so I’m riding my Telekom into the ground.

Someone find me a rad, tiny Colnago and I’ll put a Clydesdale on that too so my wife and I can have a race cargo each.

8 Likes

Feeling this way about my Klein. The paint is almost perfect and felt nervous leaving it against anything. They’re not that rare and would look cooler with some with some battle scars.

I’ve been trying to muster the energy to install the new tire for like a week and a half. Maybe tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hi Tarck. It’s been a minute. I have some new bikes for your disapproval:

30 Likes

damn i always wanted a rossin track bike really badly. i had a bunch saved in my ebay watch list in 2006

1 Like

where’s the bikes for disapproval because I only see sweet bikes.

4 Likes

I disapprove of your MTB tyre choice if that helps.
Also your MTB would look better with kashima on the dropper too… but then you would have to run a fox dropper which would suck so really you should just get a new bike.

3 Likes

Dat Rossin. :E

2 Likes

Also idk if this is a PYB or WDYDTYB but the last y’all saw of this it had GRX and drops I think so there’s some big changes that have happened.

26 Likes

Sup Endpoint hybrid friend.
Are those paint matched wavy fenders?

2 Likes

The tire mix is indeed very haphazard and only works ok. I should really put a Ground Control on the front, that Teravail is fine but too big and I could get all the same traction out of less width and more knob I think.

The dropper is already Fox but not Kashima, which is indeed very embarrassing on a couple different counts, as you say.

@Rusty_Piton they are indeed!

3 Likes

And ty for the compliments on the Rossin, I have also lusted after them for a while and I needed another skinny tire track bike like a hole in my head, but one of the folks that works at Braden’s shop offered to trade me this frameset for my old too-small H/G frameset and I couldn’t resist.

I mostly disapprove of Teravail for not having an overly complex system of symbols/runes/codes to delineate a multitude of compound and sidewall combinations.

7 Likes

fun dumb bikes and/or dumb fun bikes.

21 Likes

That purple thing is freakin awesome

2 Likes

The new gen gatherer frame looks real nice in hybrid mode