david clinger getting tattoos removed

maybe he’s just trying to make his face more like Blade.

yes.

there are a few ways to do it. the best way, targets only the ink in the skin. it basically makes it dissolve into your body. i don’t think that is particularly good or healthy, but it is better than having your face tattooed. it does irritate the skin, and if done wrong you will have terrible scares, or go through a lot of pain, and the procedure doesn’t work at all. I know some one who went to one doctor, paid a lot, went through the pain, and it didn’t do anything. you have to make sure you find a good doctor to do it. i know there is a guy in Maryland that does a good job. but i have never had a tattoo removed, so i can’t say from personal experience. in addition, red and yellow are the hardest colors to remove, fallowed by blue and green. black is basically the easiest to remove, and if it’s done by a bad tattoo artist, even easier. think prison tattoos, and biker guys doing it out of their living room. not good work, they come out of the skin much easier.

lulz

jar/dicks/eat

and even then… you will look stupid to 99% of people

and even then… you will look stupid to 99% of people[/quote]
no way, Maoris are bad mother fuckers.

and even then… you will look stupid to 99% of people[/quote]
no way, Maoris are bad mother fuckers.

[/quote]
they are some bad motherfuckers, but 99% of the population doesnt “get” or understand full face tats

[quote=snackie]maybe he’s just trying to make his face more like Blade.

yes.[/quote]

Or Michael Jackson.

i lol’d