Deal of a lifetime?

[quote=“m4bandit”]Way to kill it, Sammie! The objective was to get them paid for, get them to print a shipping label, get some random dude to not realize they were free, box the part, slap a label on it and send it.

Hopefully bypassing anyone that would bother to check if they’re paid for or not.[/quote]

+1
So much for that.

Bad sammie, no donut.

ordered 2, 39cm.

Bummer. If it’s any consolation he didn’t sound concerned.

dammit!

Aw, I would’ve actually used them.

Thanks Sammie.

Fuckin jerk.

I know, I wasn’t thinking- I just didn’t want surprise charges on top of my twenty-eight dollar shipping charge.
Sorry guys, maybe I should be banned for my poor sportsmanship.

Here’s something from their FAQ section.

"Price Errors

* From time to time we will make a mistake on the price of an item on our website. If you place an order for an item which is not correctly priced we will contact you before we process and ship your order. We will usually offer some discount on the item for your inconvenience. [color=#FF0000]We accept no obligation to honor obvious mispriced items[/color]."

Dear S,

The product is at the correct price if you want to reorder.

Thank You for Your Order,

Universal Cycles

sales@universalcycles.com http://www.universalcycles.com

Oh well…

Yeah, canceled mine too.

:frowning:

I got mine. Already shipped and here. All for free. It was awesome. GL getting yours, losers

[quote=“SteveSentMe”]Yeah, canceled mine too.

:([/quote]
That’s it, Steve, I want my money back. No product, no moneyz, son. And “but you haven’t given me any money yet, asshole. What’s your freaking problem?” isn’t a good excuse. Pay up.

Mine were delivered by unicorn.

"Universal Cycles (sales@universalcycles.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Temporary Hold Information: A temporary hold has been placed on funds that were returned to your account because you used Instant Transfer to fund the original payment. The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-4 business days."

:frowning:

^^^ you got served

Sammy The Snitch

fixed