Deal of a lifetime?

Might have to buy all 11 for that price.

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping ... hp?id=7120

lol!

Just bought two for $9.99 total.
Let’s see what happens.

They’re going to charge your card a billion bucks.

how does 2 times zero equal $9.99?

i bought one. shipping was $8.34. product was free.

[quote=“SteveSentMe”]Just bought two for $9.99 total.
Let’s see what happens.[/quote]
If they don’t catch their error, may I buy your second off you for a reasonable price? It’d help me out because I was seriously considering buying one of those, which is how I saw that.

No sales tax too haha. I’m pretty sure its illegal for a company to charge a customer a different amount than what the customer has agreed to- so if you got a confirmation email with the price of $0 they can’t charge you more. They can of course contact you and cancel the order.

that’s what i’m assuming is going to happen

If they do call you, tell them that you thought it was a promotion to attract a track oriented customer group in addition to their clearly dominant mountain bike base. Say you figured they were deliberately placed easter eggs to increase traffic through their store.

Bought and paid. We’ll see how it goes. (This’ll take me neg, but it’s worth the service fees.)

exactly!

I grabbed 1 of each size about 15 min. ago… no confirmation email and that “qty avail.” doesn’t seem to be going down…Hmmm

If it actually goes through I’ll ‘sell’ you the second for the cost of shipping. Both of the ones I bought are 39cm though, if that makes a difference…

If it actually goes through I’ll ‘sell’ you the second for the cost of shipping. Both of the ones I bought are 39cm though, if that makes a difference…[/quote]
Hey, beggars can’t be choosers. I’ll ‘buy’ your second for shipping plus a handling/courage fee.

It’s not an easter egg?

ps just ordered mine in 39cm

ordered.

Want. Someone sell me yours if they don’t cancel it.

I just called and the guy I spoke to said they’ll probably send an email saying how much they are, but obviously can’t charge you till you okay it.

Way to kill it, Sammie! The objective was to get them paid for, get them to print a shipping label, get some random dude to not realize they were free, box the part, slap a label on it and send it.

Hopefully bypassing anyone that would bother to check if they’re paid for or not.