DEALS DEALS DEALS

That frame+build kit combo still needs assembly though right? A bit more difficult for normies unless you lend a hand

True and exactly right, i will be helping this guy.

i also got part of my order. one jagwire cable set in a 12x12x12 box.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a big plot to get rid of boxes without paying for them to be hauled away.

2 Likes

Where do they get the boxes?

or just generates some quality Your bike is dead. Don't cry or yell at me material

But they’re literally paying a premium to get them hauled away…

Alright, so sup is a normie and wants a CAT6 bike. We’re long distance rn and will be giving the frame+build kit option some serious thought. This project might be dependent on a local co-op and could make for some interesting skype sessions, but she’d come out of this with some serious bike maintenance knowledge too. Sup happens to be a mechanical engineer, so I’m sure the tools and online guides won’t be an issue. Will update if she chooses this path.

Seems to be $1600 now

Weird little drop in price.

dang I missed it.

:man_facepalming:

The women mechanical engineers (and software engineers) I’ve worked with have displayed absolutely none of the jackassery that can be common to their male counterparts.

Sadly, my order all arrived in a single box that was suitably sized for a pair of shoes, a cable kit, and 5 el-cheapo lime green water bottle cages.

That’s refreshing.

Ran out of boxes.

4 Likes

Wow for sure…what’s this chart from?

The Honey app/plugin.

Thanks.

Found this, according to keepa.com it hit $585 wtf

dry firing this produced a pretty loud sonic boom

1 Like