DEALS DEALS DEALS

my man

1 Like

I feel like there’s gotta be a flaw in that force group. This sale is reminiscent of the rival 10sp blowout

It’s the old gen and new Force AXS is probably widely available real soon now

2 Likes

This place seems to have some pretty good tire deals.
Here’s a pair of 20x1.9 siren pros for $58.07!

I need one for the clyde - anyone want to split a pack?

If you were local I’d split the pack I just bought with you!

Here’s a 2 pack of the fantastic Challenge Strada Binaca for less than one single panaracer switchback hill!

2 Likes

is 600 for a Fat Chance a deal?

Excel has been really great in the past at blowing out stuff even for simple little reasons. They cleared out a whole bunch of Ritchey chairpoles and stems for like 40% off, maybe more, just because Ritchey changed their graphics for the next product year.

2 Likes

Not a screaming deal, but a good fair buy for sure for a MUSA bike from that era. That’s a really clean looking bike with my favorite shifters and cranks.

yeah i’m due but with shipping it’s probably not a deal

Yo!

Although I think I already have a bmx tire in the parts bin waiting for my Bullitt

1 Like

These loook great. Anybody confirm actual measurements on like a 21-23 internal rim?

Not sure if this has been posted before but Jones has a blem/take-off bar page

1 Like

what a nightmare it is to live in a world where we give JJ $115 for blem-ass aluminum bars.

5 Likes

not exactly a deal but

1 Like

I just want some goddamn clogs

2 Likes

Knog sale.

Email promo codes:

I almost bought the power bank front light a few weeks ago for full price. Glad I waited.

Damn, I bought Knog lights at REI today. Do I make the trip back to REI to return them then buy them again from the site? Or do I be lazy and eat the 25%?

I think I eat the 25%

Just keep in mind that if you paid full price you get 10% back at REI so it’s really only like 15% you’re out?