Debating between two new builds

[quote=trackatino]

What I’m aspiring towards. Swap that crank though…[/quote]

You’re nuts… best crank ever made.

Edit: and fuck those stupid ass wheels.

explain.[/quote]

Salsa has been pushing end of season sales to dealers. The LaCruz, ElMar, and Alacarte get redesigned versions in the spring. What QBP has left is on sale.[/quote]
Alright. What are EP prices looking like and what are shops selling them for?

[quote=trackatino]

That crank is the best part about the bike! In fact, it’s the single best crank in the world, bar none. Stiff, light, lowest Q-factor short of some Graeme Obree custom madness. Don’t you even insult Hollowgram cranks like that!

Also, this bike is 100% badness and I want to sell my CAAD8 and EP a CAAD9 just so I have a bike that looks as sharp.

[quote=bradencbc][quote=trackatino]

You’re nuts… best crank ever made.[/quote]

Yes. I wrote my response before I saw this, but I’ll keep mine for emphasis.

[quote=Dr. Bold]
Alright. What are EP prices looking like and what are shops selling them for?[/quote]

La Cruz is sold out except for the 47cm
Only small and medium Elmariachi bikes are left
Alacarte only has xx xs and small left and just one each of the latter two.

Framesets are almost all gone too. The deal was not all that crazy… Discount price on an ElMar is about $1200 I think.

[quote=bonechilling][quote=trackatino]

That crank is the best part about the bike! In fact, it’s the single best crank in the world, bar none. Stiff, light, lowest Q-factor short of some Graeme Obree custom madness. Don’t you even insult Hollowgram cranks like that!

Also, this bike is 100% badness and I want to sell my CAAD8 and EP a CAAD9 just so I have a bike that looks as sharp.[/quote]

I’m oddly glad I never worked in a shop the sold Cannondales. It would have been nice, but having the ability to order at cost would have seriously been a hinderance to my livelihood.

Sorry guys, I stand corrected! I was just going to run with the Force BB30 crank that comes stock on the CAAD9 4.

You’ll be fine with the Force crank, it’s good. Stiff, light and shifts well. It’s just that the Hollowgram is in a class all by itself.