Desperately need help with frame sizing

This is what happens when you’re nice to n00bs. Lesson learned.

Yep.

1. That term is not permitted on this forum.
  2. Who rides a fixed gear bike?[/quote]

Whoa, what happened to libertarianism. I would say feel free to use any language you want if you don’t mind being ostracized and ignored.

you could you know… try to help a noob brother out. Sheez you guys are too vain wackin off to your own reflections.

no but really I understand the bastardization of ‘messenger’ culture and that you guys are seemingly butt hurt about fixies being mass produced by urban outfitters but that pissy mood is like 4 years old and now you’re all riding road bikes again for the sake of being oppositional. What happened to just doing what you like, and not worrying about what others think? I mean most of you guys sit on your ass at the park all day waiting for calls at least people who skateboard have talent… even if they are stupid twats most of the time. I don’t need a forum to troll for validation bro’s I can push down the street and be happy with my 130$ setup.

not mad just sayin get over yourselves ; )

Good one, new guy. You really got us.

What’s he talking about sitting at the park waiting for calls? Are we perceived as a messenger forum?

1. That term is not permitted on this forum.
  2. Who rides a fixed gear bike?[/quote]

Whoa, what happened to libertarianism. I would say feel free to use any language you want if you don’t mind being ostracized and ignored.[/quote]

What did you think I meant when I said that it wasn’t permitted?

Also, I’m depressed now that new guy has called out my entire existence.

How awesome would that be?
“good guy, strong rider, posts on tarck”

Sounds like this guy needs a townie. I’m sure his lbs can set one up as a fixed gear.

See how this is never the right option option now?
Edit: I hate my phone phone.

Awaiting ‘haha, I was just kidding, you all danced on my strings like puppets’ tactic

I think this was a real special snowflake.

Internet magicians, teach me how you figure sta from a picture? Having unpure thoughts about racing this instead of a Kvale.

How about you eat a jar of di- oh wait.

Seriously, though, this is a weird thread to unearth when dumb questions is just a few cm away.

I’d contact the seller, obviously. If he doesn’t know and is the original owner, I’d try contacting the builder. He might be a dick or he might have quick access to those numbers and give them to you. Hampsten was cool when I bought that 7eleven.

Point taken now that I took the time to look at subject matter past the title.

I suppose I could email jerk since it was his personal bike. Which fact and few others give me pause.

Like 70? Yeesh look at tat thing

the perspective is throwing you way off

no way he would use long enough chainstays to build a 70deg bike

most likely 72 ST / 74 HT, maybe a half-degree towards the norm on either of those