detroit crushin tricks and sprints!!!

detroitcrushin.com for more info, but pretty much that’s it.

tight. hopefully theres some events going on when i come out to Detroit this summer. im coming out next month for 3 weeks, but im not bringing my bike because the velo wont be open, and im not going to pay $120 round trip for my bike to come with me. naw mean?

sounds like a fun event tho
how many people usually show up

[quote=“GRHebard”]tight. hopefully theres some events going on when i come out to Detroit this summer. im coming out next month for 3 weeks, but im not bringing my bike because the velo wont be open, and im not going to pay $120 round trip for my bike to come with me. naw mean?

sounds like a fun event tho
how many people usually show up[/quote]
What part of Detroit are you going to be in/around?

when i come out in december, im just going to be hanging out with old friends, pontiac area. but i think im going to be going to central, and grand rapids and stuff too. idk.

when i come out in the summer ill probably be at bloomer park every day on the velo lol

i used to live out there, i like to go out and visit my friends

I like to call the Midwest the Middle East.
It’s more acurate.

the last event had 35 or so people. ann arbor, e. lansing and a couple from chicago came out. hopefully it’ll be larger this time around.

i’ll be planning another in the summer for sure. hope you guys can come out if you’r ein the area!

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I like to call the Midwest the Middle East.
It’s more acurate.[/quote]
Haha, ever been to the Detroit area?

[quote=“GRHebard”]when i come out in december, im just going to be hanging out with old friends, pontiac area. but i think im going to be going to central, and grand rapids and stuff too. idk.

when i come out in the summer ill probably be at bloomer park every day on the velo lol

i used to live out there, i like to go out and visit my friends[/quote]
Word, that’s sweet. Let me know if you’re going to be around Lansing.

They make you take some stupid class that is only open on like saturday mornings if you want to ride at Bloomer.

i can’t read anything on that flyer.

shit was pretty cool last summer. i don’t think i’ll be able to make it for this one but i’ll definitely be there for the summer event(s).

i let most of the e. lansing kids know. i hope a few of them show up.

I didn’t want to be the first to say it, but yeah.

[quote=“walrus”]shit was pretty cool last summer. i don’t think i’ll be able to make it for this one but i’ll definitely be there for the summer event(s).

i let most of the e. lansing kids know. i hope a few of them show up.[/quote]

i doubt i’ll be able to make it. besides, i don’t really have any tricks in my bag.

[quote=“dre”]the last event had 35 or so people. ann arbor, e. lansing and a couple from chicago came out. hopefully it’ll be larger this time around.

i’ll be planning another in the summer for sure. hope you guys can come out if you’r ein the area![/quote]

i couldnt imagine driving to a bike event…
that sucks that theres so little amount of events out there. we have sprints, and roller sprints maybe twice a month.
then we’ve got critical mass rides, monthly alleycats. it seems like theres always something going on out here.

well, good luck with the event

here in lansing we’ve got on average an alley cat per month during the nicer months, plus weekly group rides and polo. between lansing, ann arbor, and detroit each are separated by about an hour’s worth of driving. it’s worth it for us to carpool and ride in a different city with different people for the bigger events.

Especially since Scott has a soccer mom van.

it’s purple.