Does there seem to be a correlation between fixed gear biking and the upper class?

I go to an art school here, and it seems that the youth who enjoys fixed gear cycling, track bikes, color coordination seem to also come from affluent suburbs, and are living in high rent, hip, gentrified areas of the city.

Am I just stereotyping or is there some truth to this observation?

Get the fuck out

yes, there seems to be a strong correlation between fixed gear riders and douchebags like yourself.

PUT YR HANDS IN THE AIR IF YOU’S A TRUE PLAYA!!

Remote,
did you join this forum just to say that?

We are getting trolled so hard.

^ maybe he is writing a paper for school and looking for sources to quote.

“Hi guys, I’m writing a paper on fixed gear bicycles and the bourgeoisie for my contemporary marxist sociology class. If you could give me sources to plagiarize from or even write the paper for me that would be awesome, thanks.”

“they see me trollinnn, they hatinnnnn . . . . .”

lolz

tarck is classy. helllza bourgeois …

Shit. I go to art school too. I might own a Vivalo with an Arrosp0k, but I’m just barely getting by.

sent from my iPhone

sober karaoke?

I go to an art school here, and it seems that the youth who enjoys fried chicken, watermelon, and hip hop rap music seem to also come from bad parts of town, and are living in low rent, hip, gentrifying areas of the city.

Am I just stereotyping or is there some truth to this observation?

I’m not an art school student, but I play one on my bike.

[quote=tarckeemoon]Shit. I go to art school too. I might own a Vivalo with an Arrosp0k, but I’m just barely getting by.

sent from my iPhone[/quote]

i just spit milk out my nose

a certain tarckchop, recently complained about not bing able to afford to fly a certain new bike to LV

[quote=antcave]a certain tarckchop, recently complained about not bing able to afford to fly a certain new bike to LV[/quote]quoted for truth.
or actually

[quote=devan mickell a la lvfixed.com]—deciding not to bring my cinelli to vegas because i’m too broke for a bike case atm and i don’t want to fuck it up
-/+possibly bringing the pake bleh

uhg i don’t want to go without my bike for a whole month :[/quote]